Wedding

*********

*********

Y/n stands in front of me. I look at her. She slightly smiles. Owen holds Payton on his side, since she was the flower girl. I hold y/n's ring in my hand and she holds mine in hers.

I hold y/n's hand in mine and put the ring on her finger.

***

I kiss y/n. She smiles. Jack and Finn squeals. I pull away and look at them. We all laugh. Y/n grabs my neck and kisses me. She flips jack off. We laugh again. She kisses me softer

***

We walk into this building for wedding after party's.

I hold y/n's waist and she puts her arms around my neck. Dive by Ed Sheeran is on. She looks at me. I pull her closer to me. She lays her head on my shoulder. I hold her and everyone watches.

***

Y/n changes into a plain, shorter dress and white and black Vans. She sits on my leg and holds Hayden. Payton hugs my neck. I pull her up and she stands beside me in the chair. She hugs my neck and kisses my cheek. I smile and rub her arm. Hayden looks up at me.
I pinch her cheeks. She giggles. I smile and look at y/n. She smiles and lays her head on my shoulder. Payton moves a strand of hair off her face. She smiles to her. "Your pretty" Y/n looks up at her.
"You are too" She smiles to Payton.
"Thanks" I mumble. They laugh.
"Your pretty too daddy" Payton hugs my neck. "Thank you" I smile. She giggles and jumps down. She runs to Andy. He slings her over his shoulder. I look at y/n. "I love you" She looks at me. I smile. "I love you too" I kiss her. She Smiles and looks at Hayden. She lays her head on my stomach. I hold her and kiss her head. She grabs onto my shirt and yawns.