12

jun was leaning against the wall near the entrance of the school. this time, he was waiting for his supposed crush.

it felt a little weird calling minghao his crush. he never did think he'd come to like the boy.

minghao hugged his sister tight,"get to work safely, okay?".

"of course, hao", she nodded reassuringly before walking off to her car. he immediately went to look for junhui, but soon saw him by the entrance.

"morning jun!", minghao grinned.

jun smiled warmly, gently ruffling the younger's hair," good morning, minghao".

the two walked down the hallway to their lockers, talking about anything under the sun.
"oh! do you want to go see that new park by the school this weekend? i heard it's really pretty", minghao asked excitedly.

"sure, why not", jun smiled. another apportunity to spend time with the younger.

minghao grinned happily.

"eat lunch with me later, okay?", jun reminded him, patting his head softly.

minghao nodded eagerly before the school bell rang.

jun smiled in satisfaction as he watched the boy walk down the hallway to his class.

he liked how the boy opened up to him so easily, how he was able to trust someone he just met 2 weeks ago. that's what friendship or love really does to you.

he noticed how the younger changed from being rowdy to completely soft spoken. it was cute how he acted around him.

he was still thinking, how can an innocent being like minghao trust a person like junhui?

jun didn't understand himself. he was determined to get the answer the weekend they meet again.

-------

filler-ish update heheh hope you liked it!