3

"you should practice with me", jihoon offered.

the two were sitting on jun's bed, jihoon mostly talking about how jun should approach minghao for the past 2 hours.

"honestly what is there to practice?", jun mumbled.

"your lines??", jihoon elbowed him ,"don't you like him?".

jun sat up from his position on his bed ,"i guess i do like him. i mean, he's cute and all but i don't think my love has ever grown for him more?", jun shrugged. 

jihoon only nodded slowly, fiddling with jun's pillow. only jihoon knew about jun's small little tiny crush on minghao.

he also thought that it was ridiculously stupid of jun to agree to a bet with soonyoung

soonyoung was the 'mean' one in their group of friends. he always liked to sort of bully them, play pranks on them. but in reality, he was just really mischievous and he'd never mean to hurt any of his friends. 

he also liked jihoon. alot.

"yah, your boyfriend, soonyoung is really something huh," jun flicked the shorter's forehead, chuckling.

jihoon's face turned a shade red. he swung his arm at jun, hitting him to the side. 

"firstly, he is not my boyfriend. secondly, come on. it's soonyoung. he probably doesn't even mean it when he says that he's gonna give you 50 thousand won. i don't think you'll even have to talk to minghao", jihoon said after he was done giving jun the abuse he deserved. 

"okAy okAy i'm sorry!", jun rubbed his arm, pouting.

"whatever. i'll just go and talk to him tomorrow. i haven't heard his voice up close before, anyway. it'll be cute", jun smiled softly,laying back down. 

---------

we all know soonyoung is nice :))