13

"there's a squirrel over there!".

minghao bought the two chocolate milk as usual before they started their walk around the newly made park.

the park was cherry blossom themed. it was filled with trees bearing the beautiful pink flowers, and lucky for them, it was this time of the year where the flowers start blooming.

even before they stepped into the park, the soft wind blew some petals into their direction. minghao's eyes sparkled in amusement.

as they walked under the trees on the pavement, jun couldn't help but get so distracted by the pretty boy next to him.

the small delicate flowers were falling on and around minghao as he tried to catch one by putting up his palm, grinning.

"this is so beautiful", minghao breathed out.

"you're so beautiful".

"what?".

"nothing", jun laughed nervously, walking slightly ahead. minghao chuckled and jogged to catch up with the older.

after they had passed the trees, they came to a wide open lake. minghao rushed over to the water and sat down on the edge, leaning over to get a better look of what was in the lake.

"jun! there's little fishes in here", minghao grinned.

jun only chuckled as he adored the younger, standing behind him.

minghao suddenly pulled jun down beside him when he didn't do anything, forcing him to look at the creatures in the lake.

"there's ducks too!", minghao squealed when he looked ahead, pointing at the yellow ducks calmly floating on the water.

when minghao looked down for awhile, he soon realised that he was still holding onto jun's hand. he drew his hand back, his cheeks tinted a soft pink.

jun realised it too, but when he felt minghao pulling his hand back, he quickly held it tighter. he chuckled adoringly when he saw minghao's cheeks heating up.

they stayed like that for a moment. jun gazing at the boy. minghao's heart probably melting away.

minghao's tensed hand slowly softened. he slowly rested his head on the older's shoulder. even minghao was shocked at his own sudden action.

jun, who didn't really like skinship, seemed to not be bothered by the fact that he was holding his crush's hand, and his crush was resting his head on his shoulder.

"minghao... ", jun breathed out. minghao moved his head in response.

"you trust me, right?", jun asked.

"yeah", minghao looked up at him, smiling in reassurance. jun nodded slowly, smiling too.

jun had to be honest. he did like the boy, but he didn't know whether it was for the sake of the money or was it just his feelings.

he did want the money. he had to see minghao without make up one way or the other.

----------

shiet idk wat to feel about this chapter