14

"...why?", jun continued to question," why do you trust me?".

the two students were walking under the cherry blossom trees again since minghao wanted to go back. their hands still held together as they strolled down.

minghao looked up at the slightly taller male, chuckling at his question.

"i just... trust you", he said, smiling.

"i mean, remember that time where i told you about alot of things which most people don't know?", minghao reminded ,"i thought, with that information, you'd tell your friends about it. but you didn't".

"and i trust you for that", minghao finished with a small smile.

jun opened his mouth to say something, but then slowly closed it back. he didn't know what to feel. happy? confused? he didn't know what to say either.

"you don't have to say anything back. just as long as you trust me too, i'll be fine", minghao said when he noticed the older's hesitant actions.

jun chuckled, flattered at his words ,"i trust you too. alot". minghao smiled.

they continued to walk ahead, under the trees, feeling at peace with each other's presence.

jun felt that the younger finally acknowledged his feelings, maybe even returning them. but honestly, it didn't matter if minghao didn't like him the way jun did. all that mattered was that he was there, beside him.

--------

wassuh short update heheh