6

jun leaned against the nearest hallway wall, watching a particular someone not so far away.

he was looking at minghao, who seemed to be talking to a girl.

"wait... look, it faded a little", she spoke, taking out what seemed to be a make up brush from her handbag, applying some powder onto his face.

"thank you", minghao smiled fondly. the two exchanged some other words before sharing a hug, in which the girl placed a peck on his head.

minghao finally bid goodbye to her and walked towards the school.

he looked like he was looking for someone but instead he caught sight of jun. jun noticed and waved at him, earning a small smile from the younger.

"hey jun", the smile still plastered on his face.

"hello minghao", jun smiled warmly.

"who was that just now?", he gestured to the lady who was walking to her car.

minghao looked to the direction of which jun gestured to and chuckled.

"that was my sister", he smiled proudly. jun only nodded, but he wanted to ask question after question.

"i'm guessing you want to know why doesn't my mother or father send me to school instead?",as if minghao had just read his mind jun's eyes slightly widened, slowly nodding eagerly.

"well.. i don't have a mother or father. we live together and she's the only person i have", minghao explained,"she also thought me how to master the art of make up! i can cover my flaws properly now", minghao chuckled.

flaws? what flaws? jun frowned a little.

"i bet you'd look flawless if you didn't wear make up".

"a few words from someone i've only known for awhile can't change anything", minghao pat his back, walking ahead.

jun pouted and jogged to catch up with the young latter.

the schoolbell sounded, indicating that classes were about to start. jun quickly caught up with minghao.

"eat lunch with me later?", he asked.

"sure", minghao said before looking around again," i don't think dokyeom or mingyu is coming to school today so i guess i can eat lunch with you... okay then, see you later".

jun smiled before waving to the boy walking away to his first period class, breathing out in a feeling of somewhat relief.

---------

09.11.17

a longer chapter for y'allz HAHA anywayy how was your day?? mine was nice well until tonight :)) hope you had good day!