24

"are you still going to wear make up when you're around me?".

the two had left the hospital and walked to a nearby yoghurt shop. minghao wasn't hungry so they decided to just have dessert.

minghao went to find a table and jun ordered for the two chocolate yoghurt each.

"thanks jun", minghao smiled as the older sat down on the seat in front of him, placing the two yoghurts down.

"so...?", jun spoke when the younger had been savouring his yoghurt silently.

"...what?", minghao looked up at him.

"talk to me", jun chuckled.

"we talk every single day?", minghao said as he shoved a spoonful of yoghurt into his mouth.

"your sister said that you talk about me to her alot", he smirked playfully.

minghao almost choked on his yoghurt, coughing afterwards while he rubbed his throat.

"s-she did?", minghao tried laughing it off ,"uh... well--".

"there's nothing to be embarrased about, minghao", jun chuckled, taking his hand and stroked it.

"i-i'm not e-embarrassed", minghao scoffed, his cheeks tinted a soft pink. jun smiled fondly.

"are you still going to wear make up?", jun suddenly asked. minghao's facial expression evident of confusion.

"...huh?".

"are you still going to put on that mask when i'm around?", jun asked again, gesturing to the cosmetics on the younger's face.

"uh... that depends", minghao breathed out ,"when we're together in public, i'll definitely put it on but maybe if we're at my place or the hospital... i'll try not to wear it".

"i like you better without make up", jun said, glancing down at their hands.

"okay... fine", minghao dragged his words after they fell into a short silence ,"i'll not wear heavy make up when i'm around you. just light eye make up".

"baobei..", jun sighed.

"what? that's all i can offer", minghao pouted as he fidgeted with the melted yoghurt in his cup.

jun motioned for the younger to sit closer to him. minghao hesitantly scooted his chair to jun.

jun gently pulled him a hug, whispering a soft 'i love you so much' out of the blue. minghao only rested his head on the older's shoulder, his cheek squished.

"i love you too", minghao mumbled. jun smiled softly.

-------

random af filler chapter my writings are so bad im cringing