9

as of agreed, the two met up at the beach. the weather was cold, but minghao insisted they bought milk because according to him, drinking chocolate milk while having a conversation is good.

minghao talked about a lot of things, family, studies and even about his favourite animals. jun didn't expect him to be so cheerful.

he realised, too, that he loved watching the younger ramble on about whatever he wanted to say. he sipped his milk, nodding to all that minghao had said.

"you know... when i was younger, i really wanted to be an artist", minghao breathed out as they walked by the beach, the breeze blowing through their hair.

"really?".

"yeah. my favourite thing to do, back then, was to paint on random papers lying around the house. that habit grew on me as time passed by. that made me decide to want to be an artist. i wanted to inspire people with my art, but--", minghao's walking pace slowed, as he looked down at his shoes.

jun slightly raised his eyebrows at minghao's sudden change of aura, confused.

"i stopped my hobby completely when i was in 7th grade", minghao sighed.

"why?", jun pouted a little.

"i didn't have enough confidence to continue chasing my dreams. i don't have any confidence at all right now, actually", minghao's nervously laughed.

"what do you mean? i see confidence written all over you", jun made a gesture, referring to the whole of minghao.

minghao only softly laughed but he continued to walk ahead. he enjoyed the calm afternoon breeze, the waves lapping onto the sand.

jun pouted a little more. the two didn't say anything for the next few minutes. he then looked at minghao, he stared at him, he adored him.

"is that why you always wear make up?".

---------

heeelllllooooo myyyyy loooooovvvvvveeeeessssss sorry i'm abit high HAHA

hope you enjoyed this chapter!!