16

jun :
[jihoon, we've got a problem]

jun was seated on his bed, listening to music when suddenly what soonyoung had said to him popped into his mind.

no falling in love

he quickly sent a text to jihoon, indirectly asking him to come over.

knock knock. jun hopped off his bed a few minutes later and jogged to the front door, opening it to reveal the expected visitor.

"what's the problem", jihoon immediately asked, panting a little.

"it's about your boyfriend".

"i'm leaving", he turned around and started to walk away before jun grabbed his hand, pulling him into the house.

"okay, okay.. it's about soonyoung", jun laughed, but soon became serious again.

jihoon rolled his eyes as they made their way to jun's bedroom.

"so what's wrong with him", jihoon sighed as he plopped down on jun's bed.

"he reminded me about our bet yesterday. and he said that i couldn't fall for minghao..", jun started, rubbing his nape nervously.

jihoon raised his eyebrows,"... so?".

jun hesitated for awhile to continue what he wanted to say but he slowly did, "i may or may not made myself like minghao more.. and... i think... maybe he fell for me too..".

"what's supposed to be wrong with that?", jihoon asked.

"he's going to see us in school and then i'll lose the bet and not get the money!", jun pouted.
jihoon rolled his eyes at the taller ,"so? is minghao important or is the money more important? do you love minghao or do you love the money huh?", jihoon said before muttering something else under his breath.

"i do love him.. alot but--".

"no buts!", jihoon threw a pillow at him out of reflex.

"okay look. don't tell him that i told you this. on thursday, he's going to ask you for your proof. he said he knows what's going on between you two. he's got the money, alright. but he's not going to bring it on thursday", jihoon started.

"i can't believe i'm actually going to say this", jihoon sighed, "i'm going to help you get the money. i don't know how but i'll find a way".

jun was totally speechless. instead, he flung his arms around the small latter, squeezing him tight out of appreciation.

"you're literally the best", jun pat his head. jihoon only smiled softly, slowly trying to push him off but soon gave up when jun's grip didn't loosen at all.

"i'm only doing this because you're my close friend", he ruffled jun's hair, chuckling," but i still don't like you".

jun hugged him tighter.

it was no doubt that the two cherished each other alot as friends. jihoon had helped jun on many occasions but jun had to be honest, this was the most help he got from him.

he was glad nonetheless. 

---------

2 updates for y'all today cos y'all lit