25 : epilogue

many weeks passed. minghao's sister had fully recovered. minghao still stuck to jun like glue. they had a relationship everybody was jealous of.

and get this straight. jun's group of friends became close friends with minghao's. even they didn't expect them to be close.

minghao became more comfortable with jun, wearing less make up day by day. even if he tried his best to be bared face, he knew he could never leave his house without make up.

jun was a little bothered by it, but he respected the younger's decision. he still encouraged him to be confident in himself nevertheless.

he loved to see minghao with lesser make up. he thought he looked more beautiful without his mask. he adored the younger alot.

"you know that you look amazing with or without make up, right?", jun looked at the younger standing on his doorstep. eyes twinkling of admiration.

"only because of you, i can agree to that", minghao smiled as he swayed their held hands in the cold night breeze.

"that's good", jun smiled as well, sneaking a peck on the younger's cheek.

the two had went out for a movie and had dinner; jun's treat.

a yawn soon escaped from minghao's mouth ,"i guess i should go in now. goodnight junnie".

"goodnight baobei", jun grinned sheepishly, embracing the younger tight as if he'd disappear into thin air if he let him go.

they pulled away and jun gently cupped minghao's cheeks, smiling in admiration as he took in every detail of his face.

he looked past his mask. he saw minghao in a more beautiful way than anyone could ever have. he did love minghao. he truly did.

wonwoo and jihoon were right. he didn't get to experience what love was but now he did ever since minghao appeared.

maybe the bet was a good thing after all. who knew it would bring the two together, closer than a bird and it's feathers.

minghao held jun's hand and took a last glance at him before closing the frontdoor. jun breathed out in satisfaction as he walked out of minghao's home corridor, making his way home.

to more colourful journeys.

--------