4

"look, he's alone now. go talk to him", wonwoo and jihoon gestured to chinese boy by the lockers.

jun and the two had been waiting for awhile until minghao's friends had gone so that jun could approach him.

"why are you saying that as if i have a huge ass crush on that boy?", jun half scoffed, half laughed.

"just go", jihoon pushed him ahead and jun walked over to him.

jun first walked slowly, letting minghao finish putting his books into the locker before he stood behind the locker door and slowly closed it, smiling; in a non creepy way of course.

"hey".

minghao slightly jumped at the sudden appearance of the brownish haired latter.

"oh! you scared me", minghao softly laughed.

"you're minghao, right?", jun said before mentally cursing himself. of course he's minghao, why did you ask that?

"you've got the right person", minghao smiled ,"and you must be jun?".

"oh, how'd you know?", jun felt a little happy that minghao already knew him.

"i saw you audition for the school dance team
you're not bad", minghao chuckled.

"thanks", jun said. "this is really random but i was thinking maybe we could practice dancing together? i saw you audition too and you're pretty good", jun was a little surprise himself when he said his sudden suggestion.

minghao's eyes lit up ,"sure! we can be in one team together with chan and soonyoung hyung!".

jun got confused on hearing the name 'soonyoung'.

the soonyoung he knew never really talked about any school audition. he rarely even talked to his friends about dancing.

"soonyoung? kwon soonyoung?", jun asked. minghao nodded eagerly. cute. jun nodded slowly.

minghao told him about their dance practice days. jun agreed to meet him and his friend, and soonyoung.

"okay then, it's settled. see you then, jun! ",minghao waved at him before walking off to his class.

jun walked back to his friends who was waiting for him ,"how'd it go?", jihoon softly punched his arm, smirking.

"hey, did soonyoung say anything about going to an audition?", jun ignored jihoon's questioned, earning a glare from him.

both wonwoo and jihoon shook their heads, just as confused as jun was.

-------

hAi chapter update!! honestly this is lamer than my existence but i hope you liked it! HAHA

thanks for reading! ily 💗