7

jun and minghao sat at a canteen table together, talking about whatever came to mind. he wanted them to be closer friends first before he needed his full trust.

jun took some time to look at his features while they spoke, explore them and try to find minghao's said 'flaws'.

no flaws.

he smiled adoringly as he watched the younger recall back one of his childhood memory, giggling about him being a such a fool back then.

he's cuter than expected.  jun softly laughed to himself.

"did anyone ever tell you that you're really beautiful?", jun suddenly blurted out, interrupting minghao. he widened his eyes out of shock.

"i'm sorry i interrupted you! oh gosh--", jun nervously rubbed his nape.

"no.. it's okay. you just caught me off-guard, that's all", minghao smiled reassuringly.

minghao wasn't really surprised by what jun had said, since he always got it from other people.

but this time, if he were to be honest with himself, he felt different when jun said it compared to when other people said it.

"and thank you... for what you said earlier", minghao smiled softly. he could feel his cheeks heat up. please don't make it so obvious

jun sighed in relief, laughing a little in the process to break the awkward atmosphere.

the two talked for a little more before the bell rang, and they went their separate ways.
"hey, you seem to be liking minghao alot", wonwoo teased the boy as they walked to their next class together.

jun only chuckled. he couldn't say that he wasn't feeling anything for the younger. it was obvious.

"i don't know... all i honestly want right now is just to see his bare face and get that money from soonyoung", jun quickly said, quicking his walking pace.

"yah.. don't lie to me!", wonwoo laughed as he jogged to catch up with jun.

-------

late night update!! hehe❤ hope you liked It! and pray that I don't abondon this book HAHA