15

jun smiled as he watched the younger and his sister exchange words.

when minghao and his sister were almost done talking, suddenly soonyoung appeared in front of jun and he slipped his arm around his shoulder.

he walked ahead, his hand still around jun's shoulder, forcing jun to walk together with him.

"hey junhui", soonyoung smiled.

"what's wrong with you.. ?", jun frowned in confusion.

soonyoung chuckled ,"i just want to tell you something".

"you still want the money right?", soonyoung suddenly brought up the topic. jun had forgotten about it ever since he got closer to minghao.

jun nodded nevertheless.

"remember, you've still got to show me proof that you've seen minghao without make up", soonyoung gestured to the boy who was embraced by his older sibling.

"and no falling in love", soonyoung smirked, winking in the process. he pat his shoulder,"see you later, friend".

soonyoung last said before walking off, leaving behind a dazed jun.

"jun..?", minghao who had walked up to him, reached for the older's hand, squeezing his fingers gently ,"you okay?".

jun was snapped back into reality when minghao called for him ,"oh.. yeah. i'm fine".

jun intertwined their fingers, which reassured minghao that jun wasn't bothered in any way.
"jun... if there's anything on your mind right now, we can talk about it? ", minghao asked the older while they walked down the hallway.

"the only thing on my mind is you, okay. so don't worry", jun teased and sneaked a peck on his forehead before earning a punch from the younger whose cheeks started to tint pink.

jun smiled fondly, bringing minghao into his arms.

----------

for early readers, i changed the money to 50 thousand won cos that's abt 60-62 sgd :))