11

"what's it called again? that feeling... is it called love? true love?".

jihoon and wonwoo were in jun's room. jihoon was half lying down beside jun, and wonwoo was slowly spinning around on jun's chair.

jun's hand was placed on top of jihoon's head as he fidgeted with his phone, and it was the first time jihoon wasn't bothered by it.

"yah", jun lightly hit jihoon's head. he didn't budge. jun tried to peak at his phone, but suddenly jihoon moved away, preventing him from looking at what he was so busy about.

"probably texting soonyoung", wonwoo called out. jihoon's head shot up. he grabbed a pillow, tossing it to wonwoo's direction. it smacked him right in the face before he was able to dodge it.

wonwoo only glared because he knew if he threw it back, jihoon would smack it the side and not get hit. jihoon always won their childish fights.

"yah... you haven't told me yet why i get all these weird feelings when i look at minghao or listen to his rants", jun sat up and pouted.

jihoon's fidgeting fingers stopped. he sighed and finally locked his phone, putting it aside,"are you that clueless?". jun nodded.

wonwoo shook his head,"this is really our friend, jihoon".

"you little--".

"jun, shut up and listen here. you like it when minghao smiles or laughs, right? well then, it's simple. you like minghao. your love for him has grown more", jihoon said and softly smacked the back of jun's head.

"wait... so jun liked minghao before?", wonwoo questioned. jihoon nodded.

jun was unsure of what to say next. he couldn't deny whatever jihoon had said, though.

wonwoo rolled his eyes when jun didn't say anything,"it's called love, junhui. true love. i don't even know why i'm saying this to such a stubborn person like you but--".

"wonwoo shut up", jihoon immediately threw a pillow at him again ,"but, he's right jun. you like that boy".

that's weird. jun sighed before lying down again, so many thoughts running through his mind.

"well i guess he doesn't want to believe us", wonwoo muttered.

"that's because you were calling him names and turning him down, you ass--", jihoon grabbed another pillow, walking over to wonwoo and hitting his back with it repeatedly.

"god damn it, jihoon. when will you stop abusing me", wonwoo said, expressionless. jihoon was done and had tossed the pillow onto his lap, laughing.

jun laid there on his bed, thinking about the next day where he'd be seeing minghao at school. he smiled. what a sight, he'll be.

--------