17

it was lunch. jun and minghao were giggling among themselves as they stood by jun's locker. jun had asked the younger when his birthday was.

he had already planned minghao's birthday present, and he was glad he wasn't too late in knowing his birthday. just a month away.

"my aunt put walnuts on my cake when i was ten! she even knew how much i hated walnuts", minghao laughed as he recalled back the memories. jun smiled adoringly.

minghao then looked down at his watch ,"oh, 5 minutes before my class starts".

"i'll walk you there", jun took minghao's hand, lacing their fingers with a warm smile.

he then looked up front, noticing that the vending machine which sold his favourite ice earl grey tea was finally stocked up.

"can i go and buy some tea first?", jun asked and minghao nodded before they started to make their way to the machine.

while they had small talks, jun suddenly looked ahead and noticed jihoon talking to wonwoo.

he didn't see soonyoung who was behind them, talking to chan.

jun waved at his friends. jihoon saw the two holding hands before waving back at the taller, hoping he noticed his eye gestures which indicated that soonyoung was with them.

his eyes widened when he finally realised. he quickly spun around, flinging his arm around minghao's shoulder, walking to the direction of minghao's class instead.

"i thought we were going to buy your tea?", minghao asked, confused at his sudden action.

"it's okay, your class is more important", jun smiled reassuringly. minghao chuckled and held jun's hand which was draped over his shoulder.

"is that jun?", soonyoung suddenly said, pointing to the boy walking ahead of them.

"uhm.. no.. that's not jun.. pfft.. don't you know how our friend looks like... ?", jihoon laughed nervously, gently punching soonyoung's arm.

soonyoung only chuckled, looking down at his shoes for awhile before looking up again.

"jun. really, if there's anything bothering you, we can talk about it. i don't mind", minghao said when they arrived at minghao's class. he gently squeezed jun's hand.

"i'll tell you if there's anything bothering me during lunch, okay", jun smiled reassuringly, slowly stroking minghao's hair.

"right now, i want you to focus on your class. i want you to be the smartest person possible", jun added cheekily.

minghao nodded, quickly sneaking a peck on jun's cheek. he pat his cheeks before waving at the older as he entered his class.

---------

TODAY I'M ANNOUNCING MY LOVE FOR QUOKKAS

the cutest animal ever??