REDOING!

I apologise to those who thought that this was an update because it's not. I'm thinking of re-writing the entire My Chating Mate because the current one has caused confusion in most readers (also there were so many loop holes that needs to be covered). Hell, I myself am confused at times while reading it! 

To cut it short, there were so many flaws to the point that I cant take it anymore but to redo it again.

Not much will be changed, Indigo and Tyler will still be chatting with each other and the rest of the cast will pretty much stay the same. Although you might notice that some parts of the later chapters will be pushed forward, but don't go all panicky & stuff. I'm not entirely sure when I'll post the new chapter of the improved version but as usual, give me a 2 weeks grace starting today (10 May 2014) & hopefully by then it'll be up.

Do follow me to know if the book's up but if you're not going to follow me (I'm fine with it) I'll tell you guys  on another A/N here :) Oh, the cover will still be the same & I really apologise once again to those who thought that this was an update & also the fact that I leave the chapter hanging. Thank you for all of your support since day 1, the votes and the book has reached over 100k reads in just 3/4 months!

Be prepared to notice some changes ;)