21. Crappy Pants

21.

I was grumbling extremely colourful vocabulary under my breath, in the passenger seat as he just laughs at my childish behaviour. I fold my arms across my chest, pouting while staring outside of the window.

I should be in the car with Ryan right now, not with my own teacher, Mr Ethan. Or should I say Pedophile Ethan. He even found it amusing when I called him by using that name - he must've escaped from a mental asylum.

"Relax, you're going to enjoy this dinner." Ethan says, I saw him smirking at the window reflection. I'm not going to face him any time soon.

"Bloody mother faggot, drag me in this dang flipping car without my fudging consent. Who the freak does he freaking think?" I mumble, causing Ethan to laugh.

"Stop pouting or you'll grow old before I do."

"Stupid barfball. Nobody was talking to you, crappy pants."

Right after my video chat with Power Ranger, or should I say a good-looking guy whose name I still don't know leaves me hanging by saying something like he's gonna get me or something like that. Ethan shows up at my doorstep within fifteen minutes, with a smug smile like he'd won the lottery.

Dressed up in a maroon cardigan, a light brown chinos and a pair of Timberland boots he told me he was here to pick me up for our dinner. The thought of me and him having dinner is revolting - Imagine if anyone from school sees me with him, rumours are bound to spread like wildfire.

I'm not so keen in having a student teacher relationship, no matter how hot Ethan is. I admit he's hot but no way in hell am I going to date him when he's a teacher by profession.

I was trying to buy myself some time by asking him ridiculous questions before Ryan arrives, but ten minutes had passed and Ethan was still answering the stupid questions that was being hurled at him and there still isn't any sight of Ryan and his car.

I took a quick glance at my wristwatch and saw that I have another five minutes before Ryan comes rolling in. However, Ethan manages to catch on what I was doing and he told me to grab my purse and we'll head out afterwards.

Ethan spoke with such authority in his voice, which made me cower a little. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction by listening to him but my feet act on their own accord. It was like I'm under some spell. Next thing I know, I was already seated in his car.

A vibration on my thighs brought me back to my current situation. I unfold my arms, digs inside my purse finding for my phone. Looking at the lit up screen, I had received a text message from Ryan.

"Who is it?"

"Now you want to keep tabs with who I'm talking to?" I state sardonically. "None of your bees wax."

Ethan huffs out while I read the text message.

Ryan: Indigo, where are you? I've been pressing the doorbell for almost ten minutes now. You're not going to ditch me, are you? Are you even home??

"What does he want?" Ethan asks, making me snap my gaze to him and bring my phone closer to my chest, blocking it from his view. "You shouldn't be talking to him."

"I can make friends with whoever I like, and talk to whoever I wish to talk to. And right now, I'm not gonna talk to you." I glare at him. "Busybody." I add.

Ethan shakes his head, the corner of his lips tugging upwards. "If you think I'm a busybody, wait till you meet Tyler - he's ten times worse than me."