25. Stop, just stop.

This chapter is dedicated to @katiecountry for voicing out her opinion on Indigo. I agree w/ her; I think that Indigo should stand up for herself instead of letting others order her around.

And a Shoutout to those who loves The Original! #TEAMKLAUS

25.

It was a battle between Tyler and Avril. Both were glaring at each other, body leaning forward in a position where they look like they're ready to fight each other without having much thought.

I tugged on Tyler's shirt to bring him out of his trance and hopefully to end this thick tension that's surrounding us. I feel like it's my responsibility to stop whatever they're planning to do - I don't want to sit back and enjoy the show.

Avril caught on to my little action and narrows her eyes on me, which earns a growl from Tyler.

"Now you're clinging onto him, Indie?" Avril query, not moving any muscle. Her tone challenged me to talk back, but I didn't. Instead, I cower back behind Tyler.

"Do not speak to her like that." Tyler utter calmly with a hint of seriousness in his tone.

"What are you going to do about it, Dylan?"

My eyebrows were pulled together as my face scrunched up in confusion. Did she or did she not know who this guy in front of me is? If she did know him, then Avril surely knows that that isn't Tyler's name.

I opened my mouth to tell her that she has gotten his name wrong, but Tyler swiftly turns around and meet my confused stare and he gave me that look that clears says 'Don't say a thing'. So I didn't.

"Now you're obeying his order too?" Avril sighs dramatically. "C'mon Indie, you know better than to trust someone you haven't met."

At least I didn't say a wrong name to some guy, I retort in my head. And technically we have met for a brief moment, which probably lasted for a minute and we did chat too if I may add.

"I'd rather have her obeying my orders than letting her being kept in the dark." Tyler states coolly. "Now let's cut to the chase shall we," he continues just as Avril opens her mouth to retaliate, I assume. "What are you exactly doing here?"

All the time I stood behind Tyler as I would peek over his side, and he had one of his hand holding mine. The sparks was getting stronger with each passing second and I have this overwhelming feeling to roam my hands all over his toned body; feeling each and every muscle under my touch.

"Indigo." Tyler's strained voice reaches my ear, breaking me away from those thoughts. Glancing up to meet his blue orbs, I was met with a color darker than his original. It didn't do anything that made me want to run away with the look on his face, it made me want to want him even more.

"Stop thinking Indigo, I can't concentrate when your unbelievably wonderful arousal smell occupies every inch of my nostrils and clouds my brain - refraining me from thinking clearly."

I just gawk at him when he mentions the word arousal. What the heck did he mean that he could smell my arousal? Wait - does that mean he knows I'm horny?! Oh my flakes, this is so mortifying.

"You would want to close that pretty little mouth of yours little mate. I wouldn't want flies to invade that mouth." His warm breath tickles my face and I felt his finger under my chin and slowly push it upwards, closing the gap.

I blushed. I blushed although it wasn't a sexual innuendo - something is seriously wrong with me!

I cleared my throat uncomfortably, and shift my gaze to the ground. I had clean forgotten about Avril witnessing everything until I heard her snort.