My Chatting Mate

averageboy_20: You wanna Skype?

FlowersNbooks: I dun have Skype...

averageboy_20: Got webcam?

FlowersNbooks: Yeah, I got...

averageboy_20: alrighty, let's do this thn!

I set up my webcam and glance over at my full length mirror beside my cherry wood closet; combed my black hair using my fingers, checked my teeth for any stuck veggies and push my glasses up since they're always sliding down. It's annoying!

I move nervously on my bed as my thumbs fought against each other. We've been chatting online for weeks now, and this is going to be our first time seeing each other. We've never exchanged any pictures before.

Oh my god, what if he's a 40 year old man? Eww.

It all happened on the day I was chatting with my bestfriend, Avril. We were chatting about random topics; boys, gossips, food, latest fashion, yada yada - you get the drill - and Avril had to be offline for a while to fetch Robyn, her younger sister from the daycare centre. I stayed on the chat room for a while, scrolling down to see if any of my friends are online at the moment, that's when I received a new notification on friend request.

Clicked on the notification bar, I saw a request from a guy whose profile picture is the red Power Ranger. Being the nice and friendly person all, I accepted his request not caring if he's a pedophile or some wacko person who randomly chats with some girl.

We introduced ourselves a little and started small talks and ended up chatting about books. Apparently this guy loves to read - correct me if in wrong, but it's so hard to find a guy who loves reading - novels like The Mortal Insturments and based on what he tells me, this guy loves action with a tinge of romance.

I absolutely love books too; I have a shelf filled with books in my room. From Roald Dahl to Lemony Snicket to Rick Riordan and also...erm, Fifty Shades of Grey. That deliciously sinful book is perfectly well hidden in between the others, only I, who know the hiding place.

I wouldn't want to think on how my parents - mum especially - would react that their daughter's mind is somehow corrupted. In a very good way though.

When they told the world that they are going to make a movie out of that book, I squealed so hard and nearly fell out of my bed! No kidding!

We started chatting twice a week for two hours and slowly it became to four hours, thrice a week, then it finally became an everyday routine. We would chat after I got back from school all the way till bedtime. He wouldn't let me sign off even if I have homework to do! The only time I'll sign off is when I tell him that I gotta eat and for bathroom breaks.

As time goes by, I was enjoying his company each and soon feelings develop along the way. I know I shouldn't since it's online and whatnot but I can't help feeling all bubbly and mushy and my stomach keeps making weird flips and turns everytime he calls me cutie. The first time he called me beautiful, I blushed so hard even though he couldn't see it, and squealed out loud on a pillow concealing the noise. I'm such a sucker for those stuff.

Ping!

Looking over at my laptop screen, I've received a new notification on confirming a video message. Without any second thought, I clicked yes and wait as a new image came to view slowly, revealing a black screen.

My heart doubled its speed, my breathing picked up; slightly hyperventilating. I chew on my lower lip and my fingers picked on one another while the black screen fades and colours replaces it. Slowly, I could make out a figure, broad shoulders, toned biceps and hard chest. He might have an athletic built but even some 40 year old guys do, gotta see his face.

Everything was now visible, no more darkness. Brace yourself Indie, if he really is a 40 year old guy just say you've been pranked and shut it off.

First thing I heard was Nsync Bye Bye Bye song, which was playing softly in the background. I was just listening to that song a few hours back. I saw a couple of posters but unable to make out for it was far from where his camera is situated. The walls were painted gloomy grey and I saw a couple of pictures hanging on the wall.

My eyes avert their gaze from the pictures to a reddish brown hair. His hair was thick and slightly curly, and from the looks of his disheveled hair it's either he combed it with his fingers or didn't comb at all. It was a messy yet sexy hairstyle. Like bed head hair.

His eyebrows were thick and neat. I skips his eye because I'm still nervous to make eye contact with him, and continue to draw in his features. His nose is straight. He has high cheeks bones and not to mention a perfect jaw line. Glancing down, I saw the most cutest looking lips ever; it was a bow shape and was full and plump. And pinkish. Wow, wonder how many girls have kissed those cute bow lips.

All in all, he looks like a god.

Remembering about his eyes, I deliberately take my time to his eyes; making a dramatic move. Something within me was feeling ecstatic for some reasons, which I don't know.

When my chocolate brown eyes caught a midnight blue eyes, I couldn't look away. I couldn't help but to stare at him; those midnight blue eyes is the deepest shade of blue I've ever seen, it was simply magnificent. I could see all different kinds of emotion dancing in those eyes of his. I wasn't able to decipher all, however, an emotion stood out from the rest.

Adoration.

The flips and knots twisting feeling is being replaced with the entire zoo in me. I just feel so calm and bubbling with happiness. I'm slightly baffled with the weird emotions I'm experiencing.

My cellphone ring at the same time he decided to say something. I willed myself to look away and grab my cell on my bedside table. Ryan photo popped up on my screen, ignoring my gorilla heartbeats I answered.

"Hey Ryan," I said while biting my lower lips to stop myself from squealing.

"Hey Indie, I'll come over in an hour or two to pick you up alright?"

"Sure, you need me to bring anything?"

"Just your body, nothing else."

Heat filled my cheeks and I could feel myself blushing. Although it wasn't a sexual innuendo, my mind flashes an image of us kissing under the rain and kiss each other like it's our last day on earth.

Except that will never ever happen. Ryan already has his eyes set on someone and my heart breaks little by little everytime he tells me about that mysterious girl in class. We said our goodbyes and I clutch my phone in my grasp and bring it closer to my chest, resting above my wild heartbeat as I daydream about me and him.

A low yet strong growl echoed in my room, startling me. I looked around my room finding the source of the animalistic sound but to no avail. Then my eyes widened as realisation hits me; I have forgotten all about him!

I shift my gaze back to my laptop screen, and I saw a fuming handsome face. His brows were pulled together. His eyes were burning with rage and is gold- whoa, hold your horses Indie! His eyes are blue not gold...

The way he looked right now has made me trembling in fear; seriously, who wouldn't be? With they way his body quake, it's like he's trying control his anger.

Swallowing the lump in my throat and moisten my dry lips, I ask, "Are you...okay?"

I saw his body stops shaking once those words were out of mouth and he closed his eyes for a brief second, and when he opens them, his eyes were back to the blue colour I adore.

"Your-"

"I'm coming to get you." And the screen went back to black.

I was stumped by the sudden anger and all. But what did he mean he was coming to get me? And I didn't get to say, you've been pranked.

*****

Yay! I wrote a new werewolf book ^.^ I hope this isn't sth cliche or anything (not saying cliche is bad, cos I like thm too)

This is just th teaser, I'm not so sure whn I'll release the 1st chapter..so tell me wht you think of it & you see tht cover there? It's made by @ellieBushBaby & it's superb! As a reward, I'm going to dedicate this chapter to you my dear, awesome friend :D