24. My name isn't Power Ranger

Dedicated to @Abelscher0706 for the banner on the side :)

Alright guys, the previous chapter is definitely an April's Fools joke. Your comments made me laugh, some of you guys actually bought that story. Haha. Nope, Indigo will not turn into a werefrog neither is she going to be a frog. Hope that clears everything up!

Now let's get back to business.

24.

Awkward silence fills the air, except for a Hinder song that's playing in the background. I've been sitting in the same car for almost two hours now. I was very curious to know where he'll be bringing us to, but apparently this guy has other ideas. He will keep driving us around in circles until I decide to talk.

I've been mentally beating myself about it; just talk to him and everything will be fine. I wasn't feeling so freaked out, I'm just feeling so...coy being around him. Each time I try to strike a conversation and opens my mouth, nothing comes out. Like a famous expression that says cat got your tongue.

Drawing my lips into my mouth, I run my tongue over them before popping them out back. Taking a deep breath; here goes nothing.

"Hi..." I trail off when I saw him biting his lips, intentionally or not, I don't know. I just keep thinking how sexy it looks on him. I've always had a thing for guys who'll bite their lips in a seductive manner, especially those cute Tumblr guys you see. I could just stare at that little action all day.

He tore his gaze away from the road and place those midnight blue eyes on me, the corner of his lips tugging upwards. "Hello to you too, Indigo."

The way he mentions my name made me shudder. It sounded so sexy when it rolls out of his tongue. I was staring at him when he gazes back on the road. Examining every inch of his face, admiring the jaw line and his cheekbones. He doesn't need to do any contouring, he's a natural born beauty.

Perfection.

I keep staring at him when I could actually spend my time working out a plan on how to get out of this vehicle. I can't just throw myself out of the door, I wouldn't want to die just yet - totally not ready for the dying part. If only I got an invincible cap like Annabeth from Percy Jackson, then maybe I could fool him but sadly superpowers don't exist in reality. Those are just fictions and only exists in Hollywood.

Instead of getting my brain all exhausted, I just tap my finger against my thighs along to the beat of the current song. Another idea pops into my mind; I still have my cell phone don't I? How come I didn't think of that? I'm either getting forgetful or slowly getting dumb.

My hands slide up to my front jeans pocket and feel for my phone. When I felt the familiar shape protruding against the pocket, I pull it out.

"Who are you going to text?" He abruptly asks, stealing a sideways glance at me.

"My mother." I told him without thinking. I wasn't actually going to text my mum, I was going to text Avril and perhaps she'll come to my rescue - now that might be something that exists in reality apart from Hollywood; the saving part I mean.

I was beginning to type when the vehicle came to a halt. Looking up, I notice the familiar surroundings. We're in the woods - the woods where our Treehouse is located in. Pushing my glasses up against the bridge of my nose, I could see my Treehouse from where he'd parked the car.

I was slowly beginning to hyperventilate; we're in the woods, in a stationary car although the engine hasn't been cut off. And not to mention that I'm alone with him...in a car.