Chapter 37

I moved through the crowd. Everything seemed get blurry, while I tried to find my way to bathroom. Turning slightly back, I saw the same man following me not far behind. What is his problem? I felt a wave of sickness and fastened my walk.

       After exiting the dance floor, I saw a long corridor. Few people were leaning against the walls and talking to their night partners. In the end of it, I saw a bathroom sign, but it looked like it is located farther down the corridor to the right. There were no people so far down and I had a chance to balance myself against the dark wall. Finally I reached it. It was empty. I looked in to the mirror, but saw almost nothing, my reflection was blurry, I couldn't make out any detail of myself. A cold water might help me. I opened the tap and let it run on my week hands. Haha! This is so funny. Another laugh left my lips. Partly, I didn't understand, what was so funny, but I couldn't remove, now present, smile from my face. I stepped back from a sink counter and lost my balance.

"Whoa! Haha hi hi!"

      As I almost fell flat on my bum, I felt two strong hands catch me before I connected with a floor. This person was holding my waist under my arms, like I was a small child and his breath was hitting the side of my face.

"Ha hihi! Thank you! You saved me!" I said to this unknown man.

A man in woman's bathroom? Haha.... Who cares!

     He steadied me, as I felt totally drained of power. The next thing I felt like loosing the ground under my feet. He picked me up.

"Whoa! You are strong!" I said excited between my light giggles.

   I was in his hands. I felt his dark jacket on my cheek, as my head was resting against his chest. He did not say anything. The only thing I felt, was his steady movement, he was walking somewhere, carrying me with him. My head was spinning and I felt myself unwillingly falling to sleep.

Bryce POV.

    These girls were swarming around me like annoying bugs. I paid no attention to them, my whole focus was on Kyra, who was left completely alone. A man was beside her. There was something off about him. But I was too far to correctly asses his intentions. He shoved his purchased drinks to Kyra, making her drunk. I could see it from here, she felt uncomfortable, but I wondered, what made her feel that way - consumed alcohol, being alone or the company of that man. She was gazing over the crowd, clearly looking for someone. Our eyes met, but second later, I saw a man dropping something in to her drink. It must be some sort of drug. Kyra was totally oblivious of his doings as her focus was on me. At this moment I was looking intently on this man, in the same time feeling that, so distant emotion, appear in me again. Anger. I could feel it taking control of me. Noticing Kyra drink all the contents of that shot, I left the spot and annoying females behind me and went in Kyra's direction, forcefully shoving people away from my path. It took me longer to get past all of them, club was extremely crowded. She was gone from the spot by the bar, but I noticed a familiar face squeezing trough hordes of people. It was him. I followed, knowing, he had no good intentions towards Kyra. He entered a long corridor and I stayed closely  behind him. It took all my strength to keep my still rising anger in place. Young people were still around me and I did not want to make a scene in front of everyone. Especially for Kyra. I could tell, she was still afraid of me and I didn't not want her to see me in this kind of state. Though, Kyra tried so hard to overcome it or at least not showing it to me, but in my case, I could see everything she felt from her body language.

Turning around the corner I noticed it was epmty. I heard a man say to himself:

"Ready to fall right in my hands, beauty?"

He turned around to take a last look on empty corridor, but was faced with my close presence. He looked startled.

"Hey, man! What's your problem? Give me space!" he pushed me away with his hands.

"I just want to use a bathroom." I told him calmly, but I did not feel that way.

    Before he could let me pass, I took hold of him and pushed him inside the bathroom along with me. He got tangled in his own feet, but my hold kept him from loosing balance. At this moment I felt a need to release that heavy feeling of anger that was boiling inside of me. Without a warning I took hold of the back of his head and forcefully shoved it straight in to the mirror in front of us. The glass shattered and it's large dagger like pieces fell in a sink. His face all bloody, his nose broken, I believe some other bones in his head were fractured too. I hit him again against the broken mirror. I wanted to do it again and again. He let out some quiet moans, he was almost unconscious. I looked at him and his destroyed face. While not leaving my eyes off this man, I took a hold of one of the shattered mirror pieces and stabbed it in on a base of his neck. More warm blood was coming out, but I did not let it cover my clothing. Looking around the dark bathroom, I noticed a spiky looking lamp, I lifted his body and hanged him on it, spikes piercing through his chest. The glass shard was still embedded in his neck.

     Suddenly I remembered about Kyra, before leaving the bloody scene, I washed my hands to remove blood from me, if there was any. Luckily the room was empty and I had no need to get rid of another meaningless life.

        Outside was no one in sight too. I opened the next door and saw a poor thing wobbling on her unstable feet. Before she could fall, I caught  her and lifted her up in my arms. She looked totally out of her normal character, as she was mumbling something and laughing. I believe she had no clue who was holding her and what happened to her at all. The faster I take her out of here, the better.

I will take her home.

She passes out in my hands as I leave the club with Kyra in my arms.