Chapter 19

"But before that, I want to take a closer look at Brycy, Brycy!" Laura slid towards Bryce with her hands clasped together doing a 'fly thing' with her palms.

     I just rolled my eyes seeing her silly actions. She even made a few tiny jumps of excitement. Laura was very hormone raging and boy obsessed girl. I have rarely seen her in normal state and not fan-girling around boys, and I new who was her next victim right now - Bryce. She looked at his face silently and then proceeded to his other body parts, even making a full circle around him taking in his whole appearance. Meanwhile Bryce was eyeing her from above as she scrambled on her tiny legs like a small ant.

"He looks very manly and sexy, Kyra. Can I have him now? Please!" she had already wrapped her small hands around my bodyguard's waist and had pressed her head against his chest while looking my way wining. For my surprise Bryce made no attempt to remove her nor said anything to her.

"Damn you, Laura! Don't you dare to take him all for yourself. I would like to get some piece of him too!" Sharlene made subtle pout with her dark colored lips.

"You both know he is for none of you, right ladies?"

"You greedy 'bitch'. Always getting all the best things." Laura made an angry fake squint before letting out her girly giggle. Suddenly she let go of Bryce and started to touch him in different places all over his body, putting an extra attention on his chest and arms, what seemed to be his muscle evaluation on her part. "I will steal him - piece by piece , remember that, Kyra! Piece by piece until nothing will be left."

"Laura, what are you doing?" I let out a small laugh seeing her all over him as he was standing still like a doll. "That is a bit too much, Laura!"

Meanwhile Sharlene had positioned herself  on the edge of the couch taking the odd sight and smirking constantly. "That is just the first part of his examination, now let's move to the next. Where is his manual, bunny?"

    I got to the TV table and searched trough it's lower shelf trying to get hold of his Micro-H-tab, which was shoved to the far back last night.

"Ugrh, got it. What do you need it for, Sharlene?"

"Just to see what he is like. You already said you won't give him to us, so I have to get to know him a quick way."

"Fine. " I passed his device to Sharlene and she got straight into it.

     She scanned through some pages in silence, stopping for a second, she looked up to Bryce. Laura had moved to the couch with Sharlene. I noticed a smile forming on her delicate face.

"Bryce? Can you make any facial expression other than this?" She pointed at him casually.
"... I can."

"Then ... hmmm.... make a best smile you have got." pleaded Laura.

     There was a moment of silence in the room, all of our eyes were focused on Bryce. I noticed Laura's and Sharlene's mouth slightly opened, averting my gaze back to my android I realized why, as my jaw dropped too of the sight. His always serious facial features smoothly had changed in to a wide smile. He looked pretty, very pretty and cute, totally opposite of his brute appearance seconds ago.

"Better?" He broke the silence.

"Ohm ... Yeah, definitely, keep it like that." Sharlene gave him thumbs up.

    Laura woke up from her trance and started giggling and fan-girl screaming while squirming on the couch excited. I rolled my eyes. Can't they control their excitement just for a minute? Ahh my girls.

    Bryce was looking at me with a slight smile plastered on his face and unusually 'sparkling' eyes. He looked so kind and handsome, if he wouldn't be a robot, I would have fallen for him right at this moment. For some reason my room have gotten quiet again while we both looked at each other. After some time I broke our gaze and saw my friends looking at me in silence.

"What? Did I miss something?" not understanding why they look at me like that.

     The next moment my ears get pierced with loud laughs and giggles.

"That is enough for me, girls. I will go to make something to eat. You can have fun with Bryce by yourselfs."

    I left them in living room and entered the kitchen, feeling little embarrassed of my friends seeing our 'moment' with Bryce. It was strange how he made me feel . HE ...was strange at times. I don't know much about robots, but in back of my mind, I feel he is different, not quite right, not how he is suppose to be.
     Both of my friends talked and laughed while I was trying to find some drinks in my kitchen cabinets. I felt lucky to get away from their embarrassing behavior and scene they were making. Thanks god, Bryce didn't seem to mind their crazy attention towards him. Taking few glasses for us and bottle of 'Desert Dew' (alcoholic beverage), I went back to treat my friends, when I heard nothing. The room was quiet and I wondered, what was happening. I passed the wall and dropped everything I was carrying, seeing the shocking scene.

    I stood in place not knowing what to say in this kind of situation. My mouth was closing and opening, trying to form some words and probably looking like a fish breathing underwater. I felt embarrassed beyond the point, feeling my checks get bright red of the unpleasant feeling. All of them have noticed me after I dropped the glasses and bottle on the floor, shattering one of  them in process, and looked at me like nothing had happened. Like it was a normal thing to do in front of many eyes. Laura had pulled Bryce's pants slightly open and both of them had been looking at the contents inside of them, or rather all three of them, even Bryce himself.

"Kyra? Did you know about this?" Laura pointed at his crotch still holding his pants.

"What? N... no. Wha... What are you both doing? You know this is not appropriate. It is a violation of... of..." I quickly run in front of Bryce and pried Laura's hands away from his pants and stood in between them for a moment.

"His manual says he can perform sexual acts. I just checked him for proof." Laura said casually.

"You probably just made it up. There is no way he would be able to... he doesn't have ..."  my breathing was still erratic from the shock. 

"Come and take a look at his manual. Everything is here." Sharlene winked at me.