Chapter 38

I opened apartment door, with her still in my hands. She was so small and light, I almost couldn't feel her weight. On the way home she woke up many times, but blacked out as much. She was total mess and it pained me to see her in such a state. She didn't deserve to be treated like this, but that man paid for his mistake.

       I felt her waking up again, I walked to her bed and laid her gently down on it. She was holding on to my jacket strongly with clutched fingers.

"Please, no! Don't let me go! Please!" She mumbled quietly with a pleading tone in her voice.

       I gently pried her fingers open and let go of her. She needs a proper sleep. First, I took her necklace and put it on the table beside her bed. She needs to take of her clothing, it looks uncomfortable. It takes time for me find a place were this piece meant to be opened, but I finally get a hold of a zipper on the right side of her body. I peal off the top of the clothing from her shoulders and carefully slide it down her breasts and further down to her hips, my fingers slightly tracing her soft skin. It is so smooth, I take my hand and slide it down her upper torso another time, to fully feel it's smoothness and warmth. It is something new to me, as I have never touched her in this kind of manner before, just that only time, when I first started to feel. But she freaked out and I didn't attempt another try, though, I desperately wanted to feel it again. Is this, what humans feel or they feel something more, I wonder.

"Hihi ha! What are you doing?" Kyra says playfully, but her eyes are still closed. "Who are you?"

She smiles and finally open her eyes, but seems she does not register me or just doesn't recognize her own bodyguard.

      I quickly yank her remaining clothing from her body and stand beside a bed while looking at her frustrated. Frustrated of seeing her in this miserable state, where she doesn't know, where she is or with who. Where she would have ended up, if I wasn't around in the right time? Probably in someone else's bed or in even worse place.

      I don't know, what is this new emotion I am  feeling, but it makes me slightly angry and possessive at her, imagining her with someone else in this situation. I lean closer to her face and trace my fingers on her flushed cheek to feel her for another time, before I lay her to sleep. Suddenly she wraps her arms around my neck and forcefully pulls me in the same bed, almost completely on top oh her. Her hold on me is strong and I am puzzled, where she got such force, as seconds ago she was completely limp and powerless. I steady myself, not wanting to crush down on her and harm her, while being in odd position - half way in a bed and other half out of it. I look at her eyes, they are so different, almost black, as her pupils are extremely dilated. What is happening to her? What kind of mess is in her head? My thoughts are cut short, as she puts both of her small and fragile hands on my face, holding it gently, but strongly  at the same time. Next thing is something I did not expect from her. Kyra forcefully yanks my head closer to hers and our lips touch. A sensation stronger than anything else shoots through my lips and rest of  my body. I feel her lips slowly moving on mine, so soft, her kiss is gentle, but demanding, like she wants more of me. I open my eyes, which I didn't notice, I had closed, and see her beautiful face, her usually gorgeous eyes are closed too. Why did she do this? Did she wanted it or is it an effect of the drug? I broke free from her kiss, but she did not let me go.

"Don't leave me!" was her pleading demand.

      I felt her leg come up on my hip and  she pushed my lower body totally on her, in the same time trying harder to get hold of my upper one. Her sudden action shocked me for a moment and I totally surrendered to her strong grip. Her hands left my face and now were freely roaming on my wide back, as far as they could reach. I could feel her every stroke and touch and it partly drove me crazy. Her kissing got stronger and deeper this time. I felt her soft breasts against my hard chest. She felt amazing, being in her embrace, so close to her, like never before, and feeling her smooth skin, sent me to a different world, I have never been, never felt before.

No! This is not right. She probably have no idea, what she is doing. I have to stop, for the sake of her. I break our heated kiss and she looks at me bit surprised.

"Common, don't you want it?"

"No! Not like this."

"Common, do your thing! Isn't that what you are for?"

      I didn't understand, what she meant. Is she aware, that she is with me or not. I am totally confused. I could do, what she is preferring to, but I know, she is not in her right mind now. Kyra is not in control of her own mind and body and I will not follow her delusional orders.

    Again, a pain shot through me, seeing her so confused herself. Not physical, but something different than I usually feel, something new again. I took hold on both of her hands and pinned them on the bed next to her head. I had enough. She has to take control of herself or at least go to sleep.

She started to wiggle under me.

"No! No! Let me go! Let me! Please! Who are you! Who.... are... you!"

Now she was freaking out about something and her subtle sobbing turned into crying. I wish I could help her, but how? Call the ambulance?

"Bryce! Bryce! Where are you? Please, Bryce!" she said between her cries.

"I am here, Kyra! Right here!" I stroked her face from tears and tried to calm her. "Calm down!" I said quietly.

I positioned myself next to her on the same bed and swooped her in to tight hug. She just needs to calm down. Kyra continued sobbing in my chest, as I was gently stroking her dark haired head.

"I am so scared! So scared, Bryce!"

"Don't be... scared...." I said quietly.

After some time her cries stopped and she fell asleep in my arms. Poor thing. I could never imagine, what she is going through, as I probably have never felt anything so strong, as she does and humans in general.

I felt very odd, like my energy levels were low, but how? It lasts forever. I feel tired. Is there something wrong with me?

Kyra's POV.

I woke up. In my own bed? Weird. Last thing I remember, I was in 'Synthetic Beats'. Why am I here now? My head is hurting like hell, like it would want to explode any minute now. My clothing is removed and I am left only in my underwear. I turn around in my bed and see Bryce next to me, 'sleeping'. His back is turned against me and I have no clear view of his face. Why is he in my bed? What happened last night?

"Bryce? Bryce?"

Why is he not responding?

"Bryce!" I feel a slight panic in me. I shook him by his shoulder. Few seconds later, he starts to move and slowly turns my way.

"Bryce! What is happening with you? You were off for a moment. Or longer? We have to call CyRo immediately."

I was so worried. Is there something wrong with his system? Looked like he was sleeping, but he never sleeps. What is happening?