Brooke's Thoughts: Entry Five

Brooke's Thoughts Entry Five:

Okay sorry for not talking to you in like three weeks, but it's been intense.

1) I did put the shaving cream in his locker. I also left him two other things though. I bought some condoms at a general store (that was not fun) and poked holes threw all of them. And a little note saying 'Have fun!' He came by later and threw one in my face saying, "Thanks I will." He smirked and walked off. Can't wait for that one to blow up.

2) I saw Ryan and Jen in the park the other day. I ran home and grabbed my water balloon launcher and blew up a couple water balloons. The minute I got back though Ashton was with them talking. They were all wet too and Ashton was holding a bucket. He beat me to it! That's when I got pissed. I have a special balloon launcher that sticks in the ground and I can do it myself. So I loaded one and aimed for Ashton first, just because. Direct hit. He looked over in my direction and I waved. He glared and flipped me off. I didn't get to hit Jen or Ryan, but hitting Ashton was way more satisfactory.

3) I got Ashton twice in a row, so it's only natural the retaliation should come soon. It was simple, but effective. He had someone call me over and talk me up a little then when I got back to my seat he called my name as I sat down so I didn't look at my seat. Then I heard a 'squish'. I screamed the f-word. The teacher heard and got mad. I showered her that I had ketch up all over my ass. She asked who did it. I said Ashton. No one backed me up and I went to the office. I spent the rest of the day with ketch up on my ass. Yay me.

After that incident I was even more angry with Ashton. Whenever I'd pass him in the hall I'd push him into the lockers. He angers me so much. He tried talking to me too today. He's all, "Hey we should try being friends. I mean we're actually not that different." I reminded him about what he's done and stomped on his foot. He cussed and I walked away. It's all so lame! Then I have the stress of my freaking sister breathing down my neck. She's such a loser sometimes. Just focusing on her job. There's this guy that kept calling the house asking to talk to her. I asked him what his business was and he was a little allusive, but he ended up confessing that he wanted to ask her on a date. I told her and she just waved me off and said she had to finish something. Like I said!

Okay so do you think I'm taking it too far with Ashton? Or do you think I should unleash more of my wrath? Should I try and listen to him? Okay screw that last one. Even if you say I should, I'll just call you a douche bag and ignore you. Okay so hasta luego!