Brooke's Thoughts: Entry Four

**I'm rarely going to put author's notes on this, but don't any of you dare yell at me for it being short! Sheesh! This is just a quick side thing that comes out of my brain. it's supposed to be short or you won't get the feel of it. Okay, i'm done, bye!**

Brooke's Thoughts Entry Four:

I went on a date last night with a guy named James. He was pretty cute and everything, but I tested him. He was a massive pushover! I actually ordered for him to see if he would like stick up for himself, but no he submitted. He just kept asking what I wanted to do after we went to the movies. I got so annoyed I just snapped at him and told him 'Home!' I felt a little bad believe it or not, but not bad enough that I didn't slam the door on my way out.

What a loser.

I got on my computer later and instant messaged with Jen. She's all happy go lucky because her date with Ryan went so well. She actually suggested again that I should try giving Ashton a chance. Hell to the fuck no!

Why would I give a guy like that a chance! That'd just be pathetic of me! Well then a little later someone else got on chat with me. Ashton himself. I was surprised, no doubt. Here's our short exchange.

Brookey9: What the hell are you doing on here?

(his user name was lame!) Ashton: Well, I just wanted to talk. Is that so bad Brookey?

Brookey9: Yes.

Ashton: Well, listen, since our best friends are all mushy gushy to each other. We're going to spend more time together. So how about we get to know one another.

Brookey9: No.

Ashton: Yeah, I thought that was going to be the answer.

Brookey9: Then why's you even ask?

Ashton: Ryan made me.

Brookey9: I'm leaving now. Go die.

Ashton: You're a little bitch, aren't you?

Brookey9: So I've been told. Like I said before, I'm leaving.

Then he didn't message me back. Fine by me! I'm not at all pissed at him and hate his freaking guts! That douche bag!

Well in the morning I ran up to him and pushed him while holding my foot out. He face planted. It was comical. I did what the majority said. I tripped him. Some of you said he'd expect being hit in the nuts, which maybe you were right. I think either one would be great so all is fine by me!

He did however retaliate though. I was leaning over my mashed potatoes later during lunch, please don't ask why, and then he came over and smashed my face in. Yeah, that pissed me off.

Next question. Should I put shaving cream in his locker? Yes or no?

Have fun all you crazy cats!