Brooke's Thoughts: Entry One

**Okay this is kind of like Brooke's diary before her and Ashton even really met. it's the lead up to when they got together. It's short. It will always be short but entertaining because it's just her haphazard thoughts. Not really a story. The next part is pretty good. I'm sorry i just can't stop writing spinoffs of this story lol! I'm ridiculous! So tell me what you think! This one isn't too great, but the next one totally is! I'll post it right after. =)**

Brooke's Thoughts Entry One:

Okay introductions. Um...my name is Brookelyn Winters. Blah Blah Blah! Who cares! I have a best friend named Jen and I play volleyball! Damn, I hate this. Okay, well, I'm terrified of the dark. Like it's a phobia. I've just always been afraid because it's very scary to be somewhere where you can't see anything and who knows what can happen! I just shuddered. Okay change of subject.

To most people, I'm considered a huge bitch. Okay, so just because my sense of humor is a little skewed from the average person doesn't mean that I'm a bitch! What makes me a bitch I guess it how I handle things. I'm not smooth. I'm not romantic when it comes to boys. Sure I've had boyfriends, but I've dumped them all. They're weenies who can't stand up for themselves. I mean I can't have a puppy dog following me around my whole life! I need a guy with a brain, who will actually stand up to me. Sure, I don't want an asshole, but someone with a strong disposition.

Okay so my friend Jen has this secret admirer and I totally know who it is. It's that silly football player Ryan. He's been crushing on her forever. I've never really talked to him, but he seems like a nice enough guy. Way better than that friend of his! I weep for the girl that one day marries Ashton Patterson. He's an ass. He sleeps around. He's way too handsome, so that can be bad when you have someone that can't keep his eyes above the neck around pretty girls. He's probably going to like get divorced twenty times with like one hundred illegitimate children. I feel bad for the kids and the twenty ex-wives! I mean he's charming there's no denying that, but you see obviously I'm a little strange in the head, so his charmingness goes right out the door.

So listen, I'll make a deal with you. I'll update you on the happenings if you keep reading! But I warn you I have a slightly uneventful life. I can make things interesting in my own way though, that's for sure.

Oh! I should probably finish my introductions. I'm so scatterbrained sometimes.

So I have a sister named Monica who's a bigger bitch than Alaska. Not in the way I am though. I'm funny. She's just a bitch.

I have a mom who I never see because she's off vacationing with the dad I never see. Great right! Yeah well, my mom, on the off chance she's home, hates me. I'm a bit of a handful I'll admit, but I mean she's constantly telling me that I should be more like Monica and be a good little girl and focus on my studies. If she hasn't noticed I take honors classes and have a four point oh so she can SUCK IT! Anyways my dad just sits quietly in the background reading the paper. When he actually talks it's to ground me. Yay my life!

Okay, so now that we got the basics I guess we should get descriptions. Um...well I have long brown hair that waves a little. I have blue eyes and some freckles across my nose. I'm short, but skinny, so it's cool.

Jen has honey blonde hair that goes to about her shoulders. She has really bright brown eyes, it's crazy. She's tan and tall and I'm jealous of her height.

Monica has black hair, glasses, she's tan and I don't give a damn about her anyways so I'm done.

My mom and dad don't matter.

I guess I can describe Ryan. Tall, handsome. Dark blond long hair. He's the typical kind of hot guy. Big green eyes. You know the whole shebang!

I don't want to, but if I must, I will describe the infamous Ashton. He's a little taller than Ryan at about six two with brown long hair that goes to about his ears. He has blue eyes that probably helps with getting all the girls. He's tall, tan and handsome essentially.

So that's all with that. I'll update you a bit later on the happening of my lovely life! Peace out homie!