What Happens When The Lights Go Out/You Grow Up: Epilogue 3 (Carter's POV)

NOT REQUIRED READING. But fun reading. I had some fun making this little one shot for you all. I hope you appriciate it. =)

~Carter~

So now my little sister has a guy. At least he's someone I approve of. Parker is my best friend. But even though he's my best friend, if he hurts Tasmine, I'll kill him. She may annoy the crap out of me, but I love her. We're twins after all, so we have a bond thicker than blood.

That night at dinner I watched as she laughed and smiled next to Parker. She was so happy. I want that. You know, the happiness of having someone.

I know! I'll find a girl and romance her like my dad did my mom. I mean I already have girls falling all over me for my good looks. What? I take after my dad.

I decided the next school day I'm going to find a girl. Not those superficial bimbos I take out sometimes, a real girl. One that doesn't care what she looks like in front of me. Won't care if she thinks that I'm mad or she won't hesitate to put me in my place. A tough girl, but with a feminine side. I don't want her to be like a man.

I thought some more. Maybe brown hair. I really don't mind looks too much. I mean, not to be a jerk or anything, but she has to have a little something going for her. Eyes are nice. Something individual, not the average color. Eyes that twinkle would be nice. I don't want her taller than me. I'm a pretty tall guy though, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm about six foot one.

If a girl like that exists I'll take her in a minute. Maybe I can ask my sister. She's into all those sports, maybe she knows a girl that she can hook me up with.

*Two hours later*

"Tasmine?" I said walking into her room.

"Yes?" She looked up from her laptop.

"Listen, I was wondering if maybe you could try and hook me up with one of your friends."

"Huh?"

"You know since you do all those sports a girl on the volleyball team or something."

"You want me to what?"

"Are you deaf?!"

"I heard you I just can't believe you're actually asking me. What happened to all those girls that are constantly hanging off you?"

"Well, they're nice and all, but not my cup of tea."

"And what is?"

I explained to her the type of girl I wanted. She just laughed at me.

"If there's a girl like that I will gladly hook you up. But trust me bro, there's not."

"Damn."

"I'll try and find someone, but don't hold your breath."

"Alright. Thanks anyways."

"No problem."

I walked out slightly upset. There has to a girl like that somewhere right? Right?

I sighed. Forget it. It's a hopeless cause. I guess I'll just take Kelly out again this weekend.

I went to sleep that night slightly disappointed.

~*~

The next morning I got up and got ready like normal. Went to school in my own car. I decided not to bother Tazzy. I met Parker in the parking lot, along with Melanie and Tazzy a couple minutes later.

Tasmine gave Parker and kiss and yadda yadda yadda. It was so cute I could throw up. I wasn't in the mood today.

I went through my classes until lunch. I was almost about to throttle Parker and Tasmine, they're so cute together.