chapter six

chapter six (allen)

Some women decided to send me glares believing that I wouldn't even be noticing then. Why is that? I was standing outside the lady's room, waiting for Schuyler to change. I believe that she would be escaping if I weren't taking a look at her.

She wanted to return to school, but well, being the troublemaker that I am, why would I even want to go back to school when I already had the chance to escape? That would purely be stupid.

I accidentally shouted at a blonde woman walking out of the women's room. I had to... God! I don't even want to remember what she thought my reason was for staying here.

Seriously, why would I go rape a high school girl when they are fighting for me?

"God! How long does a girl even have to be inside the restroom," I asked myself, sliding a hand down my face.

"Long enough to make you annoyed," a new voice snickered.

I frowned and turned to the little brunette standing beside me. "What did you even do inside?" I demanded. "I waited here for like half an hour, getting all those I-think-he-is-a-pervert look,"

"Girl things," she said with a shrug. "Do you even want to know them?"

I scowled at her. "Why do I even want to know what you girls do inside the bathroom?"

She shrugged once more, smirking. "You seem interested."

"Well, I'm not," I said, embarrassed. Why would I even be interested with what they do inside there? I glanced over Schuyler, eyeing her. She was wearing one of my shirts, which was a little over-sized for her. The hem of the shirt ended on her mid thigh. "You know, you won't look that lousy if you tuck that in," I suggested, pointing to her shirt.

She blinked and looked down to her (well, my) shirt. "For a boy, you do care about your image," she teased, nudging me on the side. "Well, I'll be going back in then,"

I grabbed her arm before she could walk in. She looked at me innocently and raised a brow at me. "I'm seriously going to barge in there if you take more than an hour in there again," I joked with a straight face.

She smirked and patted me on the shoulder. "Good luck with that, mr player,"

I scrunched my nose. I didn't like it when people calls me player, not that I am denying the fact that I'm a player. But, I wasn't the type that they expected me to be, the one who sleeps with random people that they actually see.

I leaned back to the wall, as I tapped my fingers against it. Hopefully, this girl won't take that much time tucking in her clothes. I sighed, why was I even waiting for her here when I could just go somewhere else, like a club maybe. "So, can I actually go back to the school now?" a voice asked.

I turned to Schuyler as she cocked her head to the side, she actually looked like a lost puppy doing that. "Let me think about it...no. Why don't you just agree to go on a date with me? Or better, date me," I suggested, smirking at her as I leaned in closer to her.

She didn't move or shoved me away. She just stood in front of me, her eyes boring into mine. I leaned in more, our faces was only a few inches away, could she be falling for my charm right now?

I was doing a happy dance inside my mind, maybe Paul was wrong after all, Schuyler was not some hard-to-get girl. I could feel her breathe against my face, she smells like mint.

Our nose touched, I leaned in more, just when our lips were about to touch, she suddenly turned around making me kiss her cheeks instead. Was she playing with me?