chapter thirty-three

Hi guys! It's been so long since I last updated, but here it is!

chapter thirty three [ Schuyler ] 

How long has it been since we last saw - and talked - to each other? Two weeks? Maybe more. I didn't know how to confront him after all the things that happened. I understand that he has his player ways, but aren't we together?

This is considered to be cheating right? 

I mentally groaned, wanting to pull off every single strand of my hair. This is the sole reason why I didn't want to fall in love - even more to a player. Everything spells problem after we started to be together.

"What am I to do?" I groaned to myself, burying my head to my pillow. Thank God it's Saturday and I didn't have to see him in school or anywhere. We did have a date scheduled later in the afternoon, but I doubt that he will show himself in the usual place. But how would I actually know if he was going to show up if I, myself, didn't show up?

"What bullshit are you talking about, Schuyler?" a voice cut in my train of thoughts. I blinked continuously and realize that I phone Heather a few seconds before different thoughts came running in to my mind. "Schuyler, you're keeping something from me, aren't you?" 

I gulped. Fucking hell. I never told Heather everything that happened. After all I was ignoring all the calls and texts I have been receiving the past two weeks and kept my phone of Do Not Disturb mode at all costs. 

"Honey, you know you can trust me with all the problems you are bottling inside," she said softly. "We wouldn't be friends for this long if you didn't trust me," she said jokingly.

I let out a nervous laugh and just nodded on my side, knowing that Heather wouldn't really know that I'm nodding to her statement. "Come on now, honeybee, I'm all ears,"

"So you see," I started but stopped the second I started. 

"Don't tell me," she gasped. "Are you pregnant, Schuyler?" 

I mentally slapped my face. What is with this girl and her head. Everything is all about me getting pregnant. "As much as I would like you to be the godmother of my soon-to-be child, no, I don't want to be pregnant during my teenage years," I let out a throaty laugh.

"That made you laugh, didn't it?" she snorted. 

"Obviously," I said in a duh-tone. 

"Now continuing with what you were saying a while ago," she trailed off. There was silence across the line and I knew that it was the right time to actually tell her about everything that happened.

I started with when Kai told me about the good news and when I left Heather when I told her about the news so I can also tell Allen about it. Just saying his name made me want to cringe. Oh, and most importantly, I didn't miss the climax part, where I saw Allen and Delilah sucking each other's faces inside the classroom.

"I swear to God, the next time I see that fucking dickhead, I would fucking-" 

"Language, Heather!" I cut in teasingly.