Chapter 1

Sam looked up from his laptop, rubbed his eyes and glanced past his brother Dean's shoulder out the partially open gaudy drapes of the motel room window. He was about to look back down at his laptop and continue with his research for their current job, when he noticed the front door of the Impala stood open.

His brows drew together as he glanced at his brother, who was currently chewing on his pen and accomplishing nothing in the research department. It was a very good bet that he was staring at the website for Busty Asain Beauties. "Uh, Dean ... I think someone is trying to steal the Impala."

"Har har, very funny, Sammy. We are not starting another prank war."

"No, I'm serious, someone is stealing the Impala," he replied as he pointed out the window in the direction of his brother's 1967 Impala.

Dean cranked his head around to stare out the window. The moment he spotted the open car door, his eyes went wide and he leapt from his chair, sending it crashing to the floor as he ran for the door, pulling his gun as he did.

"Son of a bitch, my baby!"

Sam grinned as he stood and hurried after his brother. Dean's love for his car was legendary. It was one of those things of myth and legend. The man loved that hunk of metal and vinyl more than life itself and that was downplaying it. The fact the car had once belonged to their father had a lot to do with it.

They both ran into the parking lot and Dean rounded the door, pointing his gun at the thief sitting behind the wheel, to keep the crook from making a getaway before he inspected his baby for damage.

The person sitting calmly behind the wheel wasn't what either of them expected. A woman stared back at them one eyebrow raised as she eyed Dean's gun. Well, more like a teenage girl.

"Hold it right there, lady!" Dean shouted.

"Whoa, hey, I was just checking out the car. There's no need to get all twitchy with the trigger finger, man." She held her hands up, smiling sweetly at him as she stepped out of the car.

"Bullshit, you were trying to boost my car!"

"Nah, this baby is a classic, I would never hurt her. Besides, the door was open." She wagged a finger at him. "You really should be more careful."

"You are so full of crap," he growled as he yanked her from the vehicle so he could check his car for damage.

"Would I lie to you?" she said as she batted her eyelashes.

"Yes, I definitely think so. You wanna explain how the steering column got punched?"

Her eyes went wide as she blinked at him innocently. "It was totally like that, I swear."

Dean glanced up at her for a minute from his stooped position with his head inside the car before he stood and took a step toward her, shoving his gun in her face.

Before he could speak, a voice sounded from behind him. "Dean, now isn't the time for this, you need to get her to safety before they get here."

He spun with a frown. "What in the hell are you talking about, Castiel?" He narrowed his eyes at the trench coat clad Angel.

The woman frowned at the newcomer. "Whoa, okay guys, hold up, I was just looking at the car, a'ight? No harm was done. I'll just leave and we'll call it a night. Y'all can go back to whatever psycho-fest-creepy-motel-meeting you're having."

Sam snorted. "We are not having any kind of meeting."

She echoed his snort. "Uh huh, suuuuure and you aren't serial killers that steal kids off street corners either, right?"