🌺ONE🦍

Tarah's POV:

Ever since that night I've been feeling nothing but guilt .

Everything has been taking A toll on me , I feel so empty, but heavy.

When Draya got better I moved back home to Miami.

I didn't want to leave her but she didn't want to come with me either.

I just needed to get away from everything and have A little me time.

It's been 6 months , I still haven't talked to my mom , but I can care less I'll rather stay stress free .

I continued my classes from BR online and still managed to finish them with An A .

Draya and I talk everyday, when I'm not busy with other things .

I try to keep myself kind of busy to keep my mind off all the loses I've taken in so little time , including my unborn child.

Gee and I both agreed that his lifestyle may be too much to handle right now , but we still talk every now and again to check on each other.

When I got back home I wasted no time finding me A job .

I knew staying in the house all the time would only drive me insane , so I didn't want to take that chance.

I got A job at the chanel store with Ari , gladly someone I'm close with .

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

I had just finished up A hot shower to prepare myself to go into work .

Grabbing my towel I stepped out of the shower and headed to my room.

When I was dry I applied lotion all over my body and slipped on my clothes.

I headed downstairs and grabbed my raincoat and slipped on my rain boots since it was raining out .

I grabbed my keys and forcefully walked out the door to my black mustang before getting in and pulling out .

When I pulled up Ari was also pulling up so we ran inside together.

"Girl I do not want to be here today." Ari sighed .

"I just don't want to be in this cold wet ass rain." I added .

"I feel you Fr , girl when the hell we get off for the holidays I mean Christmas is right here ." Ari asked .

"Girl I don't know , and to be honest I really don't want to get off  for no holidays." I said feeling down.

"Don't Do That to yourself babe you always have me Draya and Nia, and Gee is still here for you , whether Y'all talk everyday or not and together or not he care ." Ari exclaimed .

I just sighed while doing some stocking, I knew she was right  , but it just isn't the same .

I have no family, what's A holiday without family? Absolutely nothing.