Chapter [40]

Chapter 40

Dylan was on the phone frantically trying to book an express plane to Paris, after making an invalid excuse to leave the Richard Olsen Show. "You go get her" he thought he heard an audience member yell.

"Dude dude chill, what are you doing?" Mason asked after also making up an excuse to come find me.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm booking a flight to Paris"

"Hmm had a feeling you'd do that so I...err... pre-prepared"

"What the f#*k are you on about?"

Reaching into his back pocket Mason pulled out two business class tickets to Paris. "You have got to be bloody kidding me, you knew about this" Dylan asked before enveloping him in a hug. I heard the audience cheer and applaud.

"S#*t the damn microphones were still on" Mason said laughing.

"He's coming here" Xander said stating the obvious.

Brooklyn was still dumbfounded, "oh my gosh he's coming here" she said covering her mouth in shock.

"Well since the mics still on, Brooklyn if you can hear me... If anyone is close to Brooklyn, if anyone is with Brooklyn... Tell her...meet me at the Louvre." Dylan was sitting on the couch with Richard Olsen and was speaking directly into the camera.

"Why the Louvre?" Richard asked

"Brooklyn once said that it was a magical place... Seeing her... Telling her the truth about how I feel should be... will be magical." Dylan concluded.

"It was a pleasure having you on the show Dylan Ryder" Richard said before the crowd erupted in applause. "So might we be seeing you back on this couch this time with Brooklyn soon?"

"Ha-Ha you just might... Fingers crossed"

"Well that’s all we have for you on the Richard Olsen Show ladies and gentlemen, have a goodnight, great afternoon and an awesome morning wherever you are in the world."

The End

(For now...)

XxxGhostWritersxxX