Chapter [18]

Chapter 18

I got a text message soon after I stepped of the shower later that morning.

'My dad... Needs you to come in to model the new line again today can you make it?'

'Yeah I can, see you then' I didn’t get another reply. I guess she was either giving me the silent treatment or she was simply giving the cold shoulder. My theory was that it was a little of both.

I think it was about time I gave up on her anyways...

As I walked into the studio the view I got was definitely the best I’d gotten in a while.

"Where the heck did I drop the damn pen" Brooklyn muttered to herself. "Babe you there?" she was currently on all fours looking for the pen she just dropped.

"Yeah I am" Pablo replied on speaker, "You do not know what you’re doing to me right now. I can almost see you on your hands and knees looking for that pen"

"Mmm is that right... Tell me what I’m doing to you"

"F#*k don't even go there Brook"

"Vous voules savoir quelle parte de mon corps que je touche" she said sensually

"S#*t whatever you just said do it god please do it Brooklyn"

Damn this dude was one lucky bastard... I cleared my throat to let her know I was here in case she did something else to make me... Well to take me over the edge.

Brooklyn whipped her head around to see Dylan, judging by the mound in his jeans he'd been here longer than she'd known... Or wanted.

"Baby, my 9 o’clock here I'm gonna have to call you back"

"Aww... Why tell 'em to go and come back later" Pablo whined.

"Ha ha very funny... I'll talk to you later, love you"

"Love you too beautiful" she blew a kiss at the phone and hanged up.

"Hi" she said turning her attention to me. Her cheeks were slightly rosy from the initial embarrassment but other than that she was completely unfazed.

"Hey, sorry to err... Interrupt" I said gesturing toward the phone.

"Oh its no worry this won't take long" my face fell. She really knew how to drop a bomb.

"Wow okay... From one extreme to another"

"Look Dylan I told you this was completely professional"

"Yeah well what you told me and what you feel are two completely different things"

She couldn’t find a thing to say so I spoke for her. "I’ll take the boyfriends advice maybe we should reschedule the shoot coz... My heads not in it" that said I left.

I was so angry at Brooklyn I could have punched a wall as I slammed the door to my room waking up a sleeping Mason.

"Whoa whoa man hold up what’s wrong?" he yelled jumping out of the bed.

"That f@#king River guy... I got there and she was practically having phone sex with the guy!"

"That sounds sexy bet you got a boner too"

When I didn't laugh and instead looked at everything other than his face he laughed... A lot

"Man you practically told her she was making you horny. Bro rule #2 never give the woman the upper hand"

"F#@k the Rule Book! I want her and what Dylan Ryder wants... He gets!"

Gigi couldn’t stop laughing "h-he walked in during your weekly phone sex"

"G it barely got to that because he cleared his throat behind me. And it would totally be weird if I called River up again so I just closed the studio and drove home"

"So you're really over him?" Gigi asked quizzically

I nodded happily "I think it was more of a 'fling' not relationship material plus he'll go back to his man-whoring ways eventually"

"So now what?" Mason asked me

"Well if I knew I wouldn't be asking you would I? Plus what are you doing in my bed again, why does Chels keep letting you in?"

"Maybe she can’t resist the Mase Meiser"

"Dry" I stated with a straight face.

"Nuh serious though what you gonna do now?"

"I’m not gonna do anything I’ll wait for her".

"Now that sounds like the Dylan Ryder I know. Welcome back man". Mason said patting my back.

Xxx COMMENT xxX

XxxGhostWritersxxX