Chapter [39]

Chapter 39

"Brookie can I go to the park?" six year old Xander flown over from New York to visit.

"Sure just got to finish these pictures." Brooklyn was developing the pictures she'd taken in the dark room she'd built in one of her spare rooms. She may not have seemed it but giving up the modelling career had made her happier than she thought it would.

She had the time to do the things she really wanted... It was refreshing.

She didn’t go clubbing as much as she used to, though the models stopped by every so often they were in Paris. This sea change had been good for her. Severing ties with her father had been good for her. More importantly calling off the engagement and breaking up with Pablo had been good for her.

She'd discovered Pablo's affair with Heather had gone on a lot longer than a week, in fact it had gone on for 3 months and over. Brooklyn had already been questioning her love for Pablo and his confessing that confirmed that added fuel to the fire and clarified the fact that they had grown apart.

Pablo moved to Brazil, her dad had almost gone insane so Brooklyn quit the modelling gig and concentrated on her photography business.

Life was pretty lonely, but she preferred it to a life filled with complication, lies, betrayal and

Dylan Ryder...

So she thought at least. After taking Xander to the park she turned her Tv on and switched to one of the American cable channels that she'd paid for. "Yayy it's the Richard Olsen sh-" she began but stopped abruptly,

"Hey isn’t that...Dyla-" Xander began

"Shh" Brooklyn said turning the volume up.

***************

"What are you talking about?"Dylan asked confused.

"Well after you revealed that B.S.P stood for Brooklyn St. Pierre the tech guys upstairs looked her up, and found nothing about an extravagant Paris wedding."

If Richard didn’t have Dylan's full attention before, he sure as hell had it now, "W-what are you saying?" he asked hands now trembling.

"She never got married"

XxxSurely u cn comment on this, you know what to doxxX

XxxGhostWritersxX