Chapter [25]

Chapter 25

"Lets go away"

"What do you mean away?" Brooklyn asked Pablo lifting her head off his bare chest to look into his eyes.

"I bought tickets for us to spend the rest of the week in Hawaii"

"I have dress rehearsals on Saturday"

"You want me to refund the tickets? I mean you are the star of the show can't they wait for you?"

"No no umm... I'll sort it out", just wished you consulted me first Brooklyn added to herself.

________________________________

Monday evening

"Let’s go club hopping" Mason finally called out "and get your pussy a@s out of bed".

It had been a week since the incident (or the proposal - whatever the f#*k rocked your boat)I had been missing out on training, socialising, food and I couldn't remember the last time I shaved the stubble on my face which was quickly starting to resemble a beard.

"Nuh man, I’m good here" I groaned into my pillow".

"Well hate to be a party pooper but Brooklyn’s been in Hawaii for a week now so you can come out of hiding".

At the mention of Brooklyn I lifted my head.

"Had a feeling that'd get your attention" Mason stated smirking.

"Shut up, do you know when she'll be back?"

"Supposedly in a week’s time".

___________________________________

"What the hell do you mean you gotta fly back to Brazil? For how long?"

"About two weeks, Brook I thought you'd understand, I have responsibilities as well"

Brooklyn rolled her eyes before breathing a sigh of frustration, "So I gotta fly back to NY by myself?"

They argued even whilst Pablo was in the shower getting dressed and eventually he packed his things.

"I'll make it up to you I promise" he said before throwing his luggage into the cab and blowing her a kiss and mouthing I love you through the window as the cab drove away.

She speed dialled her best friend, "Gigi you'll never believe this..."

"Look Jessica I’m just not interested" I said turning back to my beer and game of pool. She was pretty much dry humping me and I had rejected her because I was still hung-up on Brooklyn.

"The name's Monica... Monica, I’ve been f#*king correcting you for the past half hour" that said she stormed off.

Mase laughed from across the pool table, "Back to the old you so soon?"

"Whatchu talking about?" I asked knocking the white ball which hit the red ball knocking the yellow in after it.

"The name thing"

"Oh yeah I guess"

"Ry?" a feminine voice I knew too well asked from behind me.

"Khrys," I asked smiling. "what are u doing here?"

"Well I come here often, and as for here with you well I kinda missed what we had so..."

"You wanna get out of here?" I suggested after a few minutes of drinking.

"Thought you'd never ask, lead the way handsome".

XxxGhostWritersxxX