Chapter [33]

Chapter 33

"So what are we?" Brooklyn asked Dylan, with her head against his bare chest.

"We can be whatever you want us to be, but know that I care for you more than I have anyone else" Dylan said kissing the top of her head.

"Well let’s not make anything official... Let’s just see where this will take us" she said looking up at him while tracing her fingers along his stomach.

"I'm okay with that" I said. Deep inside I wasn't okay with it. I loved her, and she didn’t even want to make anything official. I was not used to this s#*t. Maybe I should tell her... Nuh it'll probably freak her out.

"You look like your in deep thought tell me what’s on your mind" Brooklyn said straddling Dylan with a wicked glint in her eye.

"I want you" I said huskily, she smirked knowingly, before leaned in and kissed me hungrily.

Well if she didn't want a relationship now, I’d at least give her the time of her life until she did.

_______________

Again Brooklyn snuck into her house later that night. She had put her head down to sleep when she heard her door squeak open.

"Lynnie?" Brooklyn looked up to see Xander with glassy eyes and holding his favourite teddy. "Can I sleep with you?"

"Sure tiger get in"

"Yayy" he said climbing in to her bed.

She felt like she'd been sleeping for hours but when the nanny burst into her room looking for Xander she saw that it was only 3am.

"Oh my goodness Xander you gave me a heart attack" the nanny said to a now fully awake Xander.

"If you don't mind could you take this outside" Brooklyn said groggy from sleep. Xander leaped off his bed, teddy bear in his hand; he ran towards the nanny.

Brooklyn stretched out properly onto her bed only to be woken up a few minutes later by the buzzing of her phone. Groaning in anger she read the text from Dylan which read:

'Is Xander gone yet?'

She smiled and replied: 'Yup and how the hell do you know'

"Coz I’m here" a voice whispered from behind the curtains scaring Brooklyn out of her wits.

"OH MY GOSH!" She hissed/Whispered locking the door.

"I missed you" I said nuzzling her neck while putting my arms around her waist.

"How did you even get in?" she began but was interrupted when I leaned down to kiss her.

"I wanted to ask you something" I said between kisses.

"Mmm... and it couldn't wait till tomorrow?" Brooklyn managed to say as he travelled down to her neck.

"Ha-ha, nope".

"So what is it?" Brooklyn asked getting impatient.

I pulled back so I could read her face and said, "I know that you said you didn’t want us to be official or anything but I want to take you as my date on Saturday to the MLS awards".

Brooklyn's eyes widened before she began, "I almost forgot about that," she said pacing the room. "I'd be telling the world that Pablo and I were officially over"

"I'll give you time to think about it if you wan-"

"Nuh nuh" Brooklyn interrupted. "Of course I’ll go with you" she ended with a kiss.

"So do ya think I can stay the night?"

"Hmm... lets see" Brooklyn said tapping her chin. "Depends on whatchu wanna do"

"I was thinking that your bed looks a whole lot more comfortable than mine". I concluded smiling wickedly.

__________________

Brooklyn had never had to wear this much makeup to work before. She had been up until early morning with Dylan, talking, laughing and a few other x-rated things that she found hard to get off of her mind. Regardless she hadn't gotten much or any sleep. But that didn't change the fact that she had a grin from ear to ear.

"What happened to you?" Christian asked her when she got out of the elevator.

"She got laid" Gigi mouthed as she walked past, "gimme the deets later" she said out loud.

Brooklyn blushed before rushing into her office.

_____________________

"Are you secretly joining the circus?" Mason randomly asked me while we were doing drills on the field.

"What kind of question is that?"

"Well we've been training since 5:30am and you haven’t wiped that damn smile off your face. So tell me is it a requirement, you know to smile all the time".

"Shut the eff up Mase" Mason laughed before something else across the field caught his attention. I followed his gaze to see the Cheerleaders were doing their stretches.

Coach blew the whistle soon after. I jogged straight past them and into the locker rooms to go take a shower.

"Dude what the hell?" Mason yelled at me whilst I was putting a fresh shirt over my head.

"What?" I mumbled as I grabbed my stuff to leave.

"Well for one, you didn’t even glance at the cheerleaders and secondly me being your wing man and everything, you totally left me hanging".

"C’mon you should've known things wouldn’t be the same after I got with Brooklyn".

"You said so yourself, she doesn't even want to make it official that you're together, maybe your old habits rubbed off on her".

"She agreed to go with me on Saturday, that’s official enough for me". I said before leaving.

XxxGhostWritersxxX