Chapter [2]

Xxx Hey guys, we’ve finished the book, and really wanted to get it out there so show your support and we might post faster. You know what to do xxX

XxxGhostWritersxxX

Dylan Ryder’s Foolproof Guide to Womanizing

[2]

Pulling her Ray Bans onto her head, Brooklyn St. Pierre stepped onto the courtyard of her million dollar mansion.

"Hi Roger" she greeted as the chauffeur opened the door to her fathers limo.

Sliding onto the leather seats she breathed a sigh of relief. Today was going to be a long day, being the face of her father's multibillion dollar fashion company "St. Pierre” was not easy. And on top of that she was pursuing her dream of running her own photography studio "L'oeil Rouge ". And so she couldn’t help it if when the pressure got to her she became a downright bitch.

Explaining why she didn’t have patience for amateur and non- experienced models.

Feeling the soft vibration of her iPhone she pulled it out to answer: "hello?"

"New York baby!!!" the caller yelled, calling her by her nickname.

"Gigi hey gorgeous what’s up" she beamed and answered to her best friend and French co - model Gigi Moliere.

"I’m not too bad, so are you on your way or what, your daddy is about to have a seizure, Vogue was supposed to hit the shelves like now". She drawled in her deep French accent.

"I’m on my way babe, see you in 5"

"Okay okay, gotta go in for hair and makeup, see you in a little bit"

The car pulled into the underground car park of her fathers’ sky rise building. Greeting receptionists and the like she stepped into the elevator to get to the 45th floor.

Upon stepping out, makeup artists and hair stylists stuck to her like leeches.

"Brooklyn Brooklyn where have you been? The only place you are not allowed to be fashionably late is in the fashion industry, all this aside how have you been love?" her father said in his deep French accent.

"Hi daddy" she greeted her father kissing him on the cheek"

"You need to be in hair and make up now!" the photographer yelled across the room.

"Coming coming relax" she mumbled under her breath. "I’ll talk to you later dad"

"No worries Brook".

____________

5 hours, over 500 pictures, 50 changes of clothes and a couple reapplications of lip-gloss later, she was finally changing into her favourite outfit yet; her club dress.

It was a micromini without being slutty, a size 2 figure hugging black Hervé Léger strapless tube dress that Hervé Léger himself got her for her 20th birthday; she paired it with her 6 and a half inch mid thigh Louboutin heeled boots. As for accessories her billionaire father made sure she was never lacking in that department. A 32 carat white gold chain around her neck, 16 carat white gold bracelet to match, simple stud earrings and a red clutch in her hand - she was good to go.

"Let’s hit the club" she said to Gigi, who grinned and added,

"I’m taking the Lambo" she said in reference to the selection of only the best cars Brooklyn's father kept in the garage for her to use whenever she felt necessary. And this was one of those times.

"Ha ha, okay" she laughed in reply.

_________

The club was always the same; Packed to the max with Hollywoods rich and famous. Considering she was VIP Brooklyn got to chill with the crème de la crème of the social world, walking up the stairs she caught a glimpse of

Khloe and Kim Kardashian who blew her air kisses from their leather lounges and towards the back she spotted LC having a heated argument with Jason or whatever the name of the guy she was dating right now was.

Rolling her eyes she walked to the slightly secluded area, labelled VVIP because her dad literally thought she was worth a whole lot more than the VIP. And she was.

At 22, she was the Heir to her fathers billion dollar fashion house. Life really couldn’t get any better for her.

Finally reaching her destination she and Gigi placed themselves between Adrianna Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio.

"New York!!! Gigi!!!" the girls around the table greeted them.

"Hey" they said air kissing them all to avoid smudging their makeup.

"How’s L'oeil Rouge?" Adrianna asked her after a couple of drinks

"We’re doing really well. And the kid’s foundation really appreciates it... I mean what could i possibly need more money for right?"

"Yeah definitely. You know I admire what you do. Giving back to the people in a sense".

The effects of the alcohol were beginning to show when the bartender strolled past with a tray of filled shot glasses.

Noticing the questioning look on the girls faces

He said "courtesy of the gentle men over there"

All seven of the girls turned to see a group of men at the bar, who raised their glasses and one of them yelled "bottoms up" before they downed their shots.

Multiple shots later, they all sat in a drunken daze around the plush suede booths sharing drunken stories.

Gigi had cosied up to one of the guys, Mason I think he introduced himself as; Brooklyn on the other hand was in a heated discussion with her publicist Marnie Jones about which pictures to feature in Vogue.

"Look Marnie, first you interrupt my night out, and now you won’t let me choose what pictures I like and don’t like?" Brooklyn slurred,

"Well for one you’re drunk and also Vogue is only being patient because your dad can afford to buy them off 500 times over. But Brook you gotta work with me here".

"Okay whatever. Do what you want" she said before she passed out cold onto the glass bench.

Hours later she awoke to the loud banging of what sounded like stiletto heels against her bedside table.

Groaning she awoke to Gigi's grinning face as well as the piercing brightness of the sun through her Egyptian drapes. And a headache that felt as if she'd been repeatedly been hit on the head with a metal pole.

"Please please stop making that ungodly noise" Brooklyn cried as she lifted her aching body of the bed to sit upright.

"Good morning to you to you too New York”.

Xxx Hope you enjoyed. You know what to do xxX

XxxGhostWritersxxX