Chapter [6]

[6]

While I was waiting I looked around noticing a magazine with her on the cover. With a bottle of wine on her hands and dark shades on her eyes. I turned the page to see her dirty dancing with that Gigi Moliere. Brooklyn must have been the girl Mason was talking about.

When the elevator door dinged I was relieved because I couldn’t wait to see her again. Every part of me was begging for just one more glimpse, yes even my third brain (thanks to that picture), but that was beside the point.

And then the door opened and out came that little boy on the wall.

He was the spitting image of Brooklyn. And no matter how much I wanted her it didn’t matter because her life would always revolve around him.

Rule #16 storming out is never an option*

*even when heart is breaking

I added to myself when I thought about the rule I considered breaking.

Maybe I could ask her about the boy when she was alone.

Rule #17 stay out of peoples personal lives*

*especially when they have an unexpected kid

What if she has a boyfriend? Worse yet what if she's married?

Rule #18 when the girl's taken, don’t make it look like you were even trying.

"Hi cutie" I said as he walked up to me with a quizzical look on his face.

Straitening up he answered "hi, who are you?" he now asked pointing at me, sounding a lot more adult than he was.

"I’m Dylan and you are?" I asked smiling,

"I’m Xander" he said holding out his hand for me to shake it.

"Okay time for hair and make up Mr Ryder". The stylist called beckoning me towards the chair and giant mirror.

About an hour later I was all dressed (actually considering it was an underwear commercial, I was only in briefs and a sailor cap - I was starting to think it was a porn video that I’d been conned into signing up for). Regardless I was ready for the shoot.

Brooklyn had taken off those killer shoes that did things to her legs that he wished he could see without the jeans. She'd also gotten tired of her contacts so had put on her black framed YSL's. Testing out the lighting and shading around the set she hadn’t realised that Dylan was all prepped up and ready to go.

Okay Dylan...stay calm... Hot chicks in glasses are not a turn on. Hey wait a second, the rule book says otherwise.

Rule #24 hot chicks in glasses are a turn on, think office sex

Regardless, I was nervous just being this exposed in front of her.

______________________________

Brooklyn was suddenly finding it harder to breath. The multiple sexual thoughts flashing about in her head weren’t really helping either.

_____________________________

"Okay first get comfortable, get to know the model first" one of the stylists said to me.

"hey I’m  Dylan" I said offering my hand, but she ignored it and kissed my cheek instead, earning her shouts of anger from the make-up team, who promptly ran up to fix some sort of invisible imperfection.

"I’m Carla" she rolled in her clearly Russian accent. "You know you are extremely good looking"

"Thanks" I said distantly as I focused on what Brooklyn was doing.