Bonus Chapter 2 part 3 Secret, cakes and popsicle

WARNINGS: STOP READING IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE!!! THE AUTHOR IS A SICK AND DISGUSTING PERSON SO SHE WRITES THIS KIND OF STUFF!! SHE APOLOGIZES DEEPLY.

And wow this is so hard to write because I'm inexperienced and this is pure imagination. I did some research and now I feel weird.

(Scott's POV)

"Nah-uh. You sit down, I'll do the work, birthday boy." Ingrid said as she continued mopping the floor.

"Okay, if you insist." I chuckled and sat back down.

After the war, the tour bus was a mess, Avi, Kirstie, Kevin and Mitch went for their hotel rooms after the bus was parked. Ingrid offered to stay and clean up the bus, and I stayed with her.

"It's a bit hot in here, don't you think?" She said.

"Oh, I think there's something..." I bent down to the mini-freezer beside me.

"We've got oreo ice-cream, vanilla ice-cream, and melon popsicle." I said as I looked inside of the freezer.

"The popsicle please." She said as she set the mop aside.

I gave her the popsicle and she opened the package and put it in her mouth.

"Better." She mumbled with her mouth fulled and turned back to her mop.

I chuckled as I saw the happy grin on her face.

Then my thought darkened.

I watched as she slowly suck on the popsicle, and swallowed the juices when it melts a bit more.

I'm so turned on by that. No, no, no, stop!!

I closed my eyes tightly, trying not to look. But my dirty mind wasn't helping, I took a peek with only an eye.

She took it out and licked from the the bottom to the top.

I should just walk to her and..and......

No, that would just gross her out!! I mean, we slept together already, but we never did......that. It would be too much to ask.

I panted a little as I was getting frustrated and struggled more as my mind went crazy. I need her now....

I stood up from where I was sitting, and hugged Ingrid from the back.

"Ah." She gasped as the mop in her hand slipped and dropped to the ground, making a loud bang.

"I never wanted to be a popsicle more in my life." I growled into her ear.

Thrusting my hip up against her, I made sure she knew what she had done to me.

"Hmm?" She got confused, and pulled the popsicle out of her mouth and looked at it.

I tightened up my grip on her, and attached my lips on the soft skin on her neck.

She turned around and pushed me back a bit, and looked back to the popsicle in her hand.

Her whole face turned red as if she got the idea.

"I'm sorry...It's just you're so seductive and- " I mumbled in embarrassment.

She gave me what looked like an evil smirk and threw the popsiclle behind her.

"Ingrid.." I mumbled, getting more turned on.

"Shhhh. Lie down on that couch." Ingrid shushed me, took my hand and led me to the couch area.

I lay down as she said so.

"Let me serve you today, birthday boy." She crawled onto me slowly.

She planted sweet kisses on my neck and bit it occasionally, which felt so nice and she had never done it before.

"Are you copying what I've done to you?" I said breathlessly.

"No. Unless you want me to play with your....." She got up slightly and mumbled.

"You can't say it, right?" I chuckled.

"Yes, I can. ...Nip-nipples." She said shyly.

I love how she struggled to say that word, yet what she's about to do is a thousand times nastier.

She bent back down to kiss me on the lips, and the movement gave me nice friction down there.

"You're excited, don't you?" She chuckled as she pulled away.

I nodded my head furiously and bit my lip.

She got down and slowly, rubbing the bulge over my pants.

She gave a small kiss on my pants before pulling down the zip.

She pulled me out gently, and started stroking it.

I looked down at her, but she just blushed and looked away.

She started going faster, and I threw my head back , moaning and groaning with pleasure.

I could felt my climax approaching, but she suddenly stopped.

I groaned in frustration and looked at her.

She hesitantly kissed the head, and her lips just stayed there.

"You don't have to do it if you aren't okay with it.." I mumbled.

"No, I want to." She looked at me with determination.

"Thank god." I mumbled.

She circled her tongue around the head, sending shivers all over my body.

She licked it up and down before took me into her mouth entirely.

"Ah!! Ingrid!!" I moaned.

She gradually moved up and down, and it's warm and wet.

She looked up at me, eye f*%king me with the most innocent eyes ever.

I bit my lip and held out my hand to press her head down even more.

"Ingrid, I'm almost there..." I said, knowing that I couldn't hadle it much longer.

She took me out of her mouth and stroked me quick and hard.

I threw my head back and got the release I was looking for.

"That is better than a popsicle." Ingrid said and gave it a kiss before getting up.

"You are amazing." I whispered as I tried to recover.

"I love you." She gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you, too. And you'll get your turn later at the hotel room." I winked at her.

"Looking forward to it." She chuckled and gave me another peck.

"Woah, I better clean this up." She said as she noticed the dirt I made on her shirt.

"Be right back." She got off and went to the bathroom.

I zip my pants back up and just think of the things I'm gonna do to her later.

Then I heard some noise coming outside from the tour bus.

"Hey, just thought to check up on you guys, it's quite late." Kirstie came into the bus followed by Avi and said.

"Yeah, it's quite-" Avi said, but he stopped.

"What's that?" He widened his eyes and looked at the melted popsicle on the floor.

"I...uh..dropped it...haha.." I nervously said.

Then he superfrowned at me.

A/N: Woah, this was the longest I have ever written!! And I'm sorry that I disgusted you guys lol

Anyways, my new story will be coming out next week, be sure to check it out!! Thank you<3