Chapter 34 Caught

(Ingrid's POV)

Today, Pentatonix finished their last concert of 2014!! I'm so happy and proud of them!

We're staying in this hotel, tomorrow we'll head back to CA with the tour bus.

Also, I'm a bit sick, Scott went to the drug store to buy some meds for me.  He told me to stay in bed, and I did, for 5 minutes..then I felt useless, so I got off and decided to do some stretches.

While I was doing a split, I heard the doorbell.

I got up from the ground and went for the door.

"Oh, hey Kir-"  I broke off coughing, covering my mouth.

"Are you okay?"  She asked with worried eyes.

"Yes."  I said as I stopped coughing.

She closed the door behind her, and stepped in closer to me.

"You're face is red....and hot!" She said as she cupped my face.

"But I'm fine!!"  I said again, and then I cough some more.

"No, you aren't fine.  I came to check if  you are in your bed, clearly you're not."  Kirstie said, folding her arms.

"Well, I..I opened the door for you!!" I said.

"So you mean you were in your bed before I came?"  She asked.

"No...."  I looked at the ground.

"Come on, go lie down."  She ordered.

"But I don't wanna.."  I whined, but still got into the bed as she said.

(Scott's POV)

I got the meds for my poor babe, heading back to the hotel.

"Scott??"  I heard a voice from behind, coming closer.

I turned around, there's a man, as tall as me, but bigger.  About 45-ish years old.  He has black hair but mixed with some white in there.

"You're Scott!!"  He said, trying to catch his breath.

"Yes, I am, hi!!"  I gave him a smile.

"My son is a huge fan!!  But he couldn't come to the concert today, sadly.  He's having a job interview  tomorrow, he's getting prepared."

"Aww, that it's sad, I hope he do well though."  I said.

"I do, too.  Can you please sign this for him please, it will cheer him up."  He took off his cap, and handed it to me.

"Sure." I nodded and took the cap from his hands, reaching into my pocket for a sharpie.

"My son, his name is --"  The man stopped talking, and started....twitching?

"Oh my god, are you okay??"  I asked, he looked like he was in pain.

"It's-it's my heart.  Ahhhh!!"  He groaned, struggling.

"How can I help you?"  I asked in worry.

"Take-take me to my car, my medication is in there...my car is in the basement of-of that building..."  He slightly pointed at the old building across from the road.

"I'll take you there."  I said, reaching my hands to help him.

I helped him cross the road and took him to this basement.

It's dark and it doesn't smell nice in here.

"I'll turn-turn on the lights."  He said.

Then the lights were turned on.  Then I saw him, standing still..  I thought he was in pain?

Then I heard a "click" behind my head, sounded like a gun....oh no..

"Well, well, Scott Hoying...nice to see you again."  Someone sounded familiar said.