Chapter 37 Promise me

(Ingrid's POV)

"Please.."  I uttered.

Darren motioned Steven to go outside to have a discussion.

They both shot me a glare as they walked away, finally gave me a chance to talk to Scott.

"Scott.." I spoke right after they moved their butts away between us.

He looked up at me with deep sorrow, causing my eyes to start watering again. 

"Nooo.." I mumbled to myself as I realized what I had done wrong.

"I-I shouldn't have fall in love with you, Scott.  Th-this is all my fault.."  I said between sobs.  

"mmm!"  He shook his head strongly.

"Yes, it's my fault that you're trap in here.  It won't happened if I just......Darren's right, I'm a slut.."  

I thought I'd never use that word in my life.  But I did, on myself.

"And now, you might die because of me.."

The door suddenly opened, they're back.

"UGGHHH! FINE!!" I heard Steven's voice as he and Darren walked to us.

Darren didn't make a sound, he just walked to Scott and started to uncuff him.

Thank god....He's letting Scott go.

I sighed in relief.

"Wait, what if he called the police?  He knew we're here and what we look like."  Steven said.

"Bring him to me....please."  I said, hoping they would let me talk to him, probably the last time in my life. 

Darren rolled his eyes, and grabbed the gun on the floor, hold it behind Scott's head.

"Walk!"  Darren commanded as Scott walked towards me.

(Scott's POV)

"Scott..promise me you'll never call the police."  Ingrid softly said.

"mmm!! mmmmm!!MMM!!"  I replied.

NO!!NOOO!!!  I'm getting you out of here!!  GOD!! TAKE THIS DAMN CLOTH AWAY FROM MY FACE!! I NEED TO TALK!!

"Promise me if you ever really love me.."  She mumbled.

I stayed silence.

How could I? How could I let her suffer from these sick people.  Yet, I love her so much, more than anything.

"Please...Scott.  I should be locked here, all I did was hurting the people I love.  I was supposed to be here.  Promise me.. "  She pleaded.

No, I can't.  I would rather die for you, Ingrid.  Dang it, I want to speak.

"This is what I want Scott, if you want me to be happy...."  She said.

I started crying, tears streaming down my face.

I nodded, painfully, I felt like my head was 100000 pounds.

She cried as well, but she managed to let out a weak smile, it tore my heart into pieces.

(Ingrid's POV)

"Forget about me...find another nice, pretty girl with good background..."  I said to him.

It hurt so much to said so, but this is what I want for him...

"Are you done yet????"  Darren said impatiently behind Scott.

"Yes.."  I mumbled as I looked into Scott's "blue-ish" eyes for the last time.

"I will love you forever, I won't ever stop.." I murmured as they dragged Scott out.

Good-bye.....my love...

A/N: Wooooo~ What will come next?  Will Scott keep his promise?  

Sorry for the delay, but I'm back!!  Please be sure to leave a comment and vote for it, it would motivate me to write more!!

Thank you and byeeee!!