Chapter 21 Love you long time

(Scott's POV)

"Be my girl?"  I pressed my forehead against hers, asking breathlessly.

Blushing heavily, Ingrid chuckled.

"Please?"  I pouted, brushing her hair with my fingers, waiting for an answer.

She nodded, giving me a huge smile.

I pulled her in once again and gave her a peck on the lips.  For the next hour, we're hugging and swinging side to side, sharing our warmth together.

-------------------------------*A week later.*---------------------------

 (Ingrid's POV)

"They're almost here."  Scott yelled from the kitchen, gettinng foods and stuff.

Avi, Kevin and Mitch are in for a movie night.  Kirstie wasn't back yet, and I miss her so much.

"You know, they have no idea that we're a thing now."  I said, sitting on the couch going through the movies we got.

"Yeah, we should tell them tonight."  Scott held a bowl of chips, walking out of the kitchen.

"Or, we could not tell them and make them think that we are overly attached friends."  I smirked.

"Woooo, I like that."  He chuckled, setting the bowl down the table and sat down next to me.

-----------------------*During the movie.*------------------------------

(Mitch's POV)

We were watching Wizard of Oz.  Can't get enough of that movie!

 I was sitting at the side couch.  Kevin's sitting at the other side.  Avi's sitting next to Scott and Ingird in the center couch.

"That's you right there, Avi."  I chuckled, pointing at the crying lion in the movie.

"I don't cry like that!!"  Avi shot a glare at me.

"Yeah, yeah, your cry after The Dog Days Are Over performance wasn't like that at all."  I teased.  Making everyone laugh.

"You tired?"  Scott asked Ingrid as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Nope.  Just wanted to cuddle."  Ingrid smirked, looking up at Scott and then laid back down.

Scott smiled, wrapped his arms around her tiny body, stroking her hair gently.

Kevin and I shared a look.  That's odd, since when did they become so close?

I wanted to ask if they are together, but it would be awkward if they're not.  Plus, Scott would definitely say something if they are.

"Ingrid.." Scott whispered to her ear.

"Umm?"  Ingrid responded.  I couldn't hear the rest, but it sounded like they're whispering sweet nothings.

It seemed that Avi noticed their actions as well.  He gave Kevin and I a weird look.

None of us said anything, we kept watching the movie. 

*Another hour has past.*

"There's no place like home..There's no place like home...There's no place like home.."  We all mumbled with Dorothy.

"Don't cry Avi."  I teased once again.

"I hate you so much."  Avi said with his deep voice.

"It's such a great movie, now I miss my mama."  Kevin said.  We all agreed.

Ingrid leaned forward and grabbed her hot cocoa.  And took a sip at it.

"Hotttt!!"  She jumped, breathing out, waving her hands around.  Her lips are like burning red.

Scott cupped her face and kissed her right on the lips.  Wait, whaaaa?

"Feeling better?"  Scott smirked flirtatiously.

Of course.  We all are shocked.  Friends don't do that!!!  Or else Kirstie, Avi, Kevin and I would be kissing all the time!!

"Okay.  So you guys are like...?"  Kevin asked, waiting for one of them to finish his sentence.

"Yes, we're together now."  Ingrid chuckled, gave Scott a side hug.  They looked at each other sweetly.

"And I couldn't be happier."  Scott said, kissing Ingrid's forehead.

"Congrats, guys.  Finally!!"  Avi said, raising his voice, but still deep.

"Finally?"  Ingrid asked.

"They kinda already knew that I'm in love with you a long time ago. " Scott explained.

Finally, they're finally together.  I'm so happy for them.   But....Scott's got a lot of fans, I hope they don't see Ingrid as a target though..