Chapter 22 Wicked coming

(??'s POV )

"You look perfect." I said to myself while looking at the mirror, putting on hot pink lip-stick, finishing the last step of getting ready.

"I'm coming for you, Scott." I turned around and looked at the beautiful poster of Scott on the wall.

"Mua!!!Love you~" I gave the poster a kiss and left my bedroom.

(Avi's POV)

*With Pentatonix and Ingrid at the rehearsal room.*

"Look who's back!!" Kevin said excitedly when he saw Kirskie cracked the door open.

"Ahhhh! It's me!!" Kirstie ran in, and was catched by Ingrid with a hug.

"I miss you!!!" Ingrid said while hugging her.

"Awww, I miss you too."

"Hey Kirst, how's Mama Kirst?" Mitch asked.

"She's doing great. Oh, and she made brownies for all of you guys.  Here, let me get em out."  She set her bag on the round table and dug into it.

We all came around Kirstie, ready to taste her mom's famous brownie.  Suddenly, someone opened the door, it was our manager, Ben.  But there's a new face coming in with him.  She's blonde with dark blue eyes. Tall, but still wearing heels, which makes her even taller.  She's got loads of make-up on her, including those edgy smoky-eyes. 

"Hii!"  She greeted, her voice sounded...well, childish.  That was unexpected.

"Guys, this is Amanda.  I hired her to help with your up coming tour."  

"Hiii! I'm a big fan."  She sounded excited.   Started with me, she shook our hands and called out our names.

"Avi."  

"America."

"Kirstie."

"Hi!!"

"Mitch."

"Hey, girl hey."

"Kevin."

"What's up?"

"....Scott."  

She held onto his hand, didn't let go for nearly ten seconds.  What was she doing..?

"Umm hi."  Scott said awkwardly.

"And you are..?"  She saw Ingrid who was hiding behind Scott.

"Ingrid."  She said, coming out from Scott's back.

"My girlfriend." Scott added.

"Your what?"  Kirstie had her eyes wide open.

"His girlfriend, Kirst.  Things happend while you're gone."  Kevin said.

"Dang, how can I miss that..." Kirstie mumbled. 

"Hi. ....Ingrid."  Amanda said, reaching her hand out.

"Hi, nice to meet you."  Ingrid said.  The two of them shook hands.

Amanda seems nice.  It's great to have an extra hand on our tour.

"I'll leave her with you guys."  Ben left after we waved him goodbye.

"Brownnnnie!!!"  Mitch slightly pulled Kirstie's sleeves.

"Okay, okay."  Kirstie rolled her eyes, and pulled a plastic container out of her bag.

"Help yourselves guys.  You too, Amanda."  Kirstie said after opening the lid of the container.

"Thanks. Wow, these looks amazing.  Did you make them?"  Amanda said while taking one brownie.

"No, my mom did.  But I helped, I guess that counts."  Kirstie chuckled.

"Doesn't change the fact that you're a terrible cook."  Mitch teased.  Kirstie shot a deadly glare.

That's true though, one time, she made us dinner.  And everything on the plate were black.  It's quite impressive how she managed to burn every single element in all the dishes.

"Oh, Scott."  Amanda chuckled, taking  tissues out from her purse.  She pulled Scott closer too her, almost too close.  And wiped the chocolate off his face.

"Thanks." Scott said.

That is something........