Chapter 24 The plan, part 1

(Amanda's POV)

I couldn't believe it!!  Ingrid and Scott showed up holding hands to rehearsals today.  Haven't I done enough?  Ingrid was even nice to me today!  What's the matter with her?  Ugh, looks like I have to try extra hard on this one..

If everything goes to plan, Scott will be mine in no time.

(Scott's POV)

After the rehearsal in the morning, I got home and decided to pack my bags, we will be leaving tomorow!!!

In the middle of packing,  I heard the doorbell rang.  I went to the living room and opened the door.

"Hey, Scott."  There stood Amanda, she greeted me with a huge smile.

"Oh, hey.  What brings you here?"  I stepped aside, allowing her in the house.

"Cause someone forgot his wallet at the rehearsal room."  She smirked, walking in the house.

That's odd.  I don't remember taking it out at all.   

"How did you know where I live?"  I questioned and closed the door behind her.

"Well,"  She took out my wallet from her pink girly purse and handed to me.

"Oh, yeah, my personal info in there."  I took it and set it aside the table.

I guess it's not personal anymore...

"I saw a cute picture of Ingrid in there."  She chuckled.

I took a picture of her without her notice.  It's her gazing out the window daydreaming.

"Well, starting tomorrow, I won't be able to see her everyday.  I need to be prepared."  I said.

"Of course.  Where's Ingrid anyway?  Is she here?  I wanted to say good-bye to her before I leave."  She said, looking around the room.

"She's in the shower, she'll be out in a few.  Why don't you take a sit, I'll fetch you something to drink."

"Sure, thanks." She sat down on the couch.

Ten minutes or so, we heard the bathroom door opened with a click.

Amanda stood up from the couch to greet Ingrid who's about to come out.  But, all of a sudden, she lost her balance, and fell right on top of me!!  What's worse, our lips were touching as well!! There we were, in a really weird position. 

(Ingrid's POV)

Today went well.  Ecept of the fact that Amanda accidently spilled coffee on me, I got to the shower as soon as I got back from Pentatonix's rehearsal.  (A/N: In case you don't understand, Amanda knew all along that Ingrid will be in the shower when she came home.)

After shower, I feel all clean and nice.  Then I got to the living room....I was shocked.

Amanda's on top of Scott, they were Avi-ously kissing....

"Ingrid!!! This isn't what it looks like!!"  Scott yelled, pushing her off.

I don't know what to say or do at this point.  All I felt like running out of there, and I did.  I stormed out the door.

"Ingrid!!"  Scott yelled, he followed me to the door, and grabbed my hand.

"Please, leave me alone!!"  I cried, and shook his hand off.  I ran as fast as I could,  and he was no longer following me.

You can tell by the title of this chapter...   To be continued......