Chapter 41 We're going home

(Ingrid's POV)

"You know, Steven said your mom was the best he ever had."  He said as he pulled my hair and brought me closer to him.

"And he said, it's a shame that he didn't get to f*$k you, and now he's old and he got some issues."  He whispered and smirked.

"Well, I said to him, I can take care of that."  He evil laughed and grabbed me by the collar.

"I'm gonna make you carry my child..."  He mumbled as he started to unbutton my shirt.

Half way through, we heard three loud knocks on the basement door.

"Damn it, Steven, why don't just open it yourself."  He murmured as he pushed me onto the ground and walked to the door.

I'm tired and starving, I don't know how much longer I can hold on.

(Darren's POV)

"Steven, seriously...."  I mumbled as I opened the door.

"Darren Bryan, yoou're under arrest."

What??

I saw three cops, one holding a gun at me, one coming at me and cuffed me, one at the side, he got Steven!!  And Pentatonix standing near.

"No!!!!! No!!!!"  I yelled.

(Scott's POV)

"Ahhhhh!!"  Avi groaned as he threw a punch at Darren.

"Ow!!! Cops, do something!!"  Darren said in pain.

"I didn't see anything."  One of he police shrugged.

"What?  You can't-Oww!!!"  Kirstie kicked him right on the nuts, and Mitch slapped him twice.

"你怎麼做得出這種事!!!" Kevin started scolding him with Chinese.

"Guys, we probably should find Ingrid..."  I said, though I wanna beat the crap out of him, Ingrid's more important than that.

I walk down to the basement and they followed.

Ingrid was lying there on the ground, her shirt unbuttoned and messed up.

She slowly turned her head to us.

Her face was pale and her eyes had lost their sparkle.

No.....what have he done...

"Ingrid!!!!!"  I rushed over to her and kneelt down.

"Oh, I probably shouldn't..."  Kevin murmured as he turned oppsite from Ingrid. 

"Uh...." Avi did the same as Kevin.

Mitch, on the other hand, didn't care, came to Ingrid and kneelt beside her.

Kirstie kneelt down as well and started to button her shirt back up.

"Done, you guys can turn back."  Kirstie said.

"Kevin..., Kirstie..., Mitch...., Avi....., Scott....."  Ingrid named us as she scanned our faces and she stopped on mine.

Her voice being deeper than usual, she must have been screaming or she haven't spoken for a long time, or it could be both....

"This must be a dream...."  She weakly said while looking at me.

"No, it's not a dream.  See, you can feel me."  I said softly as I took Ingrid's hand and gently put iit on my face.

She nodded slightly with her eyes half closed.  A tear rolled down my face and went into her hand.

She smiled ever so beautifully at me, but then her eyes turned completely closed.

"NOOO!! Ingrid, stay with me!!!!"  I cried.

But she wasn't responding....

"Umm, Scott, I think..."  Kevin said as he slipped a hand under Ingrid's neck, which I assumed was feeling her pulse.

"Yep.  She's asleep."  Kevin said with a grin. And he's right, not long after, Ingrid started snoring slightly.

The gang sighed in relief.

"I guess we should take her home then."  I chuckled as I saw the corners of Ingrid's mouth curved up.

"Yes, we're going home, love."  I kissed her forehead softly before picking her up.

A/N: The torture is finally over!! :D  Next chapter will be better I guess!! 

Be sure to vote and comment your thoughts, also follow me if you could, I'll follow back.

Thank you so much and byeeeee!!