Chapter 16 Tension

(Scott's POV)

"I love you ,too...Scott."  She pulled away slowly, looking innocently at me.

"When I lost everyone that I love, my parents, my aunt.  I thought that I won't ever have a family again.  Yet, I found a big brother...I love you so much...and thank you, Scott. " She pulled me back to a hug again.

Just like I thought, she doesn't have feelings for me like I do for her.  But what she said warmed my heart completely.

After a few seconds, I pulled away a little and rest my forehead against hers. Since she just exposed to the rain, the wetness on her stuck our shirts together. 

It's seriously so hot in this room....I felt my palms sweating and my heart beating like crazy.

I want her bad...but this is so wrong, she only sees me as a brother.  If I kiss her right now, it will only scare her away.

I tried to control myself from leaning in any closer.  But I failed.  I just can't fight it.

I swallowed hard.  Leaned in closer, and our nose touched.  I  could hear Ingrid breathing heavily.

"I..probably should take a shower.."  She spoke nervously.

I released my arms and let her go, and it tore my heart into pieces.  

"Oh yeah, sure." I scratched the back of my head, watching her make her way to her room.

Man, hiding my feelings for her it's getting harder and harder.

(Ingrid's POV)

---A month later---

"Hey, look at this." Scott ran out of his bedroom to the living room.

He was wearing a plain blue tank top that is half of his size, which his mom sent him along with lots of his old stuff.  

Seeing Scott this excited, it's adorable.

"Aww,  how cute." I chuckled.  Got up from the couch and walk up to him.  

I noticed his uncovered stomach area.

"Waoh..nice abs."  I nodded while I said that.  Weird thoughts coming through my mind.

"I work hard on those!!  Wanna feel them?"  He pointed on one of them as he spoke.

"No, thanks."  I blushed heavily.  I don't know why I blushed...I haven't even touch him yet.

"Come on.  Don't be shy."  Scott walked closer to me so I could reach my hand to him.

"Fine."  I rolled my eyes.

And then Scott took off his small tank top, revealing his bare body.

I lifted my hand up and pointed out my index finger.  Slowly poked on one of his abs.

He jumped up as I touched him.

"Your finger's so cold." He shivered, making weird noises.

"Oh, yeah? Then how's this?"  I chuckled.  Pressing both of my hands tightly onto his body.

"Please don't.  Ahhhh.."  He cried.  It's cracking me up.

I stopped laughing when I realized the dirty thoughts on my mind.

The touch of his warm body, the hardness of his abs...I wonder....

Wait, what am I thinking.  He's my friend, Scott.

"You must be cold.  Go put on a coat, right now."  He said.

I didn't reply him, still shocked from my creepy thoughts.

He put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around, facing my bedroom.

"And off you go."  He pushed me lightly.

I went back to my room, closed the door and leaned my back against it.

I bit my lip as I  started thinking about Scott's beautiful body.

Is this what "turn on" feels like?

I think I need Kirstie's help on this....

 A/N: I am so nervous to post this...hope you like this chapter:)