Chapter 15 Warm hugs

(Ingrid's POV)

----------------Flashback (a few days ago.)------------------------

I was lying on the couch.  Looking at the ceiling, daydreaming.

"And.....that's an hour."  Scott chuckled, press the off button on the treadmill and hopped off as it stopped.  He started walking towards me.

"Please take a shower Scott, you stink."  I sat up and made a disgusted face at him.

"You will be pissed if I hug you right now, huh?"  He looked at me wickedly.  Oh, no.

"Don't you dare!!" I got off and run, as fast as I could.

I ran to my bedroom and locked the door.

"Aw, come on." He said at the other side of the door while I chuckled.

After 15 minutes or so, I decided to come out and get something to eat.  I opened my door and..

"Gotcha!!"  Scott pulled me in for a tight hug, I struggled at first, then I just gave in.

"You've waited here for fifteen minutes?" I said in disbelief.

"Yep." He giggled.

"You're crazy, man."  I wrapped my arms around his waist.  Embracing his sweatyness.

"Yes, I am."  He whispered.  

"You know, if you ever got hurt outside by some jerk.  I'll be here, waiting to hug you."  He said softly to my ear.

 The hug went on for a long time.  He sure didn't smell nice, but.....I kinda love the hug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry, Darren."  I got up and left with that.

 He watched me leave, didn't say anything.

 There it was, my very first relationship.

It was raining on my way home, and I was stupid enough not to bring an umbrella.

I felt my eyes warming up, but the rain made it difficult to tell whether I was crying or not.

I decided not to tell Scott what really happened.  That would just make him feel bad, I don't want him to feel like he broke us up, cause it wasn't.

(Scott's POV) 

I was pacing back and forth in my bedroom when I heard the door opened.

That is awfully soon for Ingrid to come back.  I rushed out of my room and see what happened.

I saw Ingrid standing in front of the door.  She's soaking wet and her eyes are all red.

"We broke up."  She shrugged.  Her tears started to fall.

I went up and hold her tight, regardless of that I just took a shower half an hour ago.

"Nobody will ever love me, right..?"  She sighed.

"I love you."  I closed my eyes, stroking her wet hair.

I said it.

A/N: Guys, I'm taking a trip for four days, so I wouldn't be able to update til Friday, I'm so so so sorry!!

I'll update as soon as I get back, I promise.  But I'll still read your comments and stuff.

Good-bye for now:)))