Chapter 19 Ingrid...

(Scott's POV)

"It's two in the morning, what can you possibly want?"  Mitch mumbled and yawned at the other side of the phone.

"She's gone!!! Ingrid's gone!!" I  practically yelled at the phone.

"What do you mean gone?!"  Mitch sounded awakened. 

"She's already wasn't there when I got home, I thought she just went out to buy something maybe.  Who would have thought.."  I said in panic.

"I'll be  there in fifteen."  Mitch hung up.

------------------------------*Half an hour later*---------------------------

"Did she say anything before you left for our meeting, Scott?"  Avi asked.

Avi, Kevin and Mitch are all here.  Kirstie was on a plane to visit her Mom, she left straight after our meeting.

"She told me that she love me...Oh my god, she's saying goodbye, wasn't she? Oh no..she might committed suicide.."  I bursted into tears, covering my face with my hands.

"She wouldn't Scott, we'll find her."  Kevin gave me a side hug, rubbing my shoulder.

He's right, Ingrid would't do such thing.  We'll find her for sure.

"You tried calling her, right?"  Mitch asked.

Avi picked up Ingrid's phone, which was on the table, and showed it to Mitch.

"Oh."  Mitch sighed.

Then we decided we should split up to look for her.  

I was in charge of the streets and the parks in our neighborhood.

Avi to all the convenient store near by.

Mitch to the bar Kirstie brought Ingrid to months before, which was the furthest.

And Kevin stayed at our place in case she comes back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour has past, she's no where to be found.  

Why did she left like this...There's something that she didn't tell me, something that she's hiding.

I was making my way back home, feeling hopeless.  When all of a sudden, my phone rang.

It's Mitch. 

"Scott, I found her, she's at the bar."  Mitch said, sounded really tired.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Is she okay?"  I asked, hoping to get a positive answer.

"Well, she's wasted...and she refused to go with me.  A little help please..?"  Mitch said.

"I'm on my way."  I hung up.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half hour or so, I arrived at the bar.  I also called Avi and Kevin, thanked them and told them to go home and rest.

Running through the door and glanced around the place.  I saw Ingrid and Mitch at the corner, both standing.  I can feel the awkwardness even from here.

"Ingrid!!"  I called, running to her.

"Mitch, thank you so much, you must be tired, you should go, I'll take care of the rest."  I glared at Ingrid.  I was a bit mad at her..

"No probs, as long as she's found."  He smiled at us and then left.

Her cheeks are bright red, her eyes are halfly closed.

"Scott...."  She mumbled.

"I'm taking you home." I grabbed her hand and turned around started to walk.

"No."  She pulled out her hand from mine and said.

"What do you mean NO??"  I snapped.  

I grabbed her on the waist, and threw her across my shoulder.  

"Please..no.."  She mumbled, but she had no energy to fight it.

Just like that, I carried her home.  

----------------------------------------------------

I put her down as soon as I shut the door.

"Why? Ingrid, why did you do that.  You could have been kidnapped or killed.  Did you not know that?!!"

I knew I shouldn't, but I did, I scolded her.

She slowly shook her head, and then she looked down at the floor.

"F$^k!! Ingrid, look at me!!"  I yelled, lifting her chin up roughly.

"What's the matter with you? What are you thinking? What are you thinking right now?"  I yelled more.

"...Now?"  She asked, looking at me with teary eyes.

"Yes!! What are you thi--"  

I was stopped, by her lips against mine.

 Shocked by her action, I slowly closed my eyes.