Chapter 30

A/N

I've been updating everynight working hard trying too make my fans happy but I haven't been getting any feedback on comments or votes only one or two or you comment or vote out of average about sixty so please just click the vote button on comment and make my day :) 

p.s 

There is a mild sexual scene in this chapter so if you don't read that sort of stuff don't read the last few paragraphs. Thanks.

It was payback and it was going to be good. He was standing there just staring at me. As I paced around the room decided what to do with him I caught my reflection in the mirror. I stopped and touched my face checking that it was actually me who was standing in front of the mirror. My hair was fully black with no bits of blond left. My skin was pale instead of tanned but I didn't mind it that much. My lips looked more red then pink now and they looked big and luscious.

" I don't know about you but I think I look alot better than Anna" He half smiled and I glared at him and his smile dissapered.

" I think that too" I laughed an evil laugh. That fact that he had just said that too me made me want to throw up.

" I wouldn't go around saying other women are prettier than your future wife now it might get you in some trouble" 

" I'm already in trouble because I chose to stay here with you instead of listening to her bitch and moan" Oh great now he was trying to suck up to me. He really wasn't going the right way about this. I grabbed his head and brought it forward to mine. Our lips connected and fireworks exploded like usual but that didn't matter anymore. He grabbed my waist and held me tight against him. His hands felt warm on my cold skin. I took my lips off his and kissed down his neck he was moaning and pulled me closer and closer to him. I smiled against his skin and bit down hard with my fangs. He grunted and tried to push me off but he couldn't I was stronger than him right now. I wasn't going to kill him I couldn't do that I did still love him but I was mega pissed off at him too. I pulled away before I lost control. I wiped my mouth of his blood.

" Mmmm that was yummy" He stood there holding his neck while it healed and staring at me.

" Ohhh what? Is Rohan scared? Did you think I was going to kill you? I wasn't unlike somebody I'm faithful and when I love somebody I really love them even if they lose their memory!" I stormed off to go find Alec and that blood he owed me. I just couldn't get enough of it right now. Rohan's did fill me up a little bit though. I smiled as I walked being one hundred percent happy with myself.

I found Alec in the kitchen with a cup in his hand. I sniffed the air but nothing appealed to me. I took the cup from his hand. It looked like blood but I didn't feel the same attraction to it as I did Alec's blood and Rohan's.

" What is this?" I had my face scrunched up in disgust at the cup

" It's blood isn't that what you wanted?"

" Yes I wanted blood but this dosen't smell as nice as yours and Rohan's" He laughed.

" That's because mine and Rohan's is vampire blood and you have a connection to both of us so it taste better plus it's warm and this one isn't, The microwave is broken"

" So warm blood would be straight from the source?" He looked at me cautiously and nodded.

" But you can't drink from the source yet, you just turned and you won't have control and you might kill them" I glared at him was he saying I had to go hungry? Rohan came down the stairs wiping blood of his neck with a wet towel. The two little puncture marks I left had healed. Alec looked up at his entrance.