Chapter 31

ROHAN POV

My heart was bursting with love as I looked in her eyes. They weren't red anymore they were a shiny light blue. I wanted to marry this girl I wanted to share her life with me for eternity and I wanted her to be my queen. When she had let me bite her it tasted more fantastic then when she was human. I was overwhelmed with pleasure when I rolled off her and pulled her into my arms at the same time. Everything felt right like this. This was my perfect place and my perfect girl. Anger was welling inside me at my father for insisting that I marry Anna because she was from a well respected vampire family. He hadn't cared when I mentioned I had feelings for someone else and I wished to marry her. My father was not just a father he was a king, The king of all vampires it was hard for him to be so easy on me if people thought he wasn't a enforcer or punishment then he would be killed for his throne. I didn't love Anna I never had she was just a distraction for me and now she was in the way. The only way I could think of too get out of this would be if Anna said no to marrying me but she did want to marry me if only to be queen. I could beg to my father but he would just see that as weak.

We fell asleep soon and I felt content with my love in my arms. I was happy that she had been jealous of the girl I had been going to drink from. I was also happy that she hadn't killed her she would of felt guilty and horrible. 

When I woke up I was alone. Where was she? Had she really left me in the bed just like a one night stand. As I was putting my pants on she opened the door. I knew she was here to question me about our new bond even though I had explained it too her last night before it happened.

" You didn't tell me this would happen" I sighed. Great we were back to fighting again I was getting pretty sick of going in between enemy's and lovers. She wasn't going to forgive me easily. She ended up walking off on me when she had said I was engaged and what had happened wasn't going to happen again. I threw the lamp at the wall and it shattered into pieces she was so stubborn more even now that she was a vampire. She was one of the sexiest vampire girls I had ever seen. Hair as black as a raven eyes as blue as a sunny sky. Her body was slim and fit. She turned me on and I wouldn't deny it if someone asked me. I knew Alec wanted her but it would be over my dead body. I sulked back to my room not even bothering to clean up the smashed lamp. Anna wasn't anywhere to be seen and I was happy about that. I had a slow shower and changed into some sweats and a t-shirt. I went down to my gym and started on the punching bag trying to let go of some of the anger I had bundled in inside me. I kept getting images of last night in my head her moaning me biting her it was driving me insane. Without knowing I punched with all my strengh and knocked the punching bag back breaking the thick chain it was hooked onto. I was breathing hard and little beads of sweat were falling down my forehead. I wanted so bad just to go find Crystal and pull her into my arms and I tell her that I loved her and asked her to marry me. Everything had screwed up so bad ever since the night I found Crystal in that vampire whore house. If I could go back and change something it would be that I met Anna not that I met Crystal. My vision started tinging with red and I imagined finding Anna and ripping her throat out. Being so angry was making me thirsty and I left the house it was daylight and It would be harder to find someone to drink from when the clubs weren't open. I never did like going to the vampire whore houses the way they treated those poor girls who were addicted to being feed on and the feeling it gave to them. The first time I had tried it one of them had tried to go a little too far in making me happy when I had decided to give it another go I had found Crystal and couldn't bear the see her beautiful face terrified like it was. Today I was going to try it again. Victor the owner of the house made money by charging vampires who wanted to feed off of girls that he owned he wouldn't charge me as I was royal and it was free for royal's. I could choose a girl that I liked but I told them I didn't really care what she looked like or what blood type she was. I was put in a room with a brunette haired girl she was tanned and slim she was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed.